reach you

k immediately call the company

"good afternoon. this is belift lab. how can i help you?"

k bite hi lips. "um... i want to know further about the enhypen 2023 world tour staff recruitment."

"are you saying that you want to apply a position for the world tour staff?"

"um... yes. is there any position left? any position. but can i only apply one in tokyo? only at tokyo" k now bite his nails. a bad habit he got form jay.

"we're sorry. but you couldn't apply for just one city. and if you want to become a staff, you should've been applying months ago."

"i know. i'm sorry."

"is there anything more?"

"no. that's all. thank you. i'm sorry." k hang up first.

"stupid. how do you think it's possible to apply a day before?" k lies his head on the desk. he's thinking of another way. "should i go to their concert? maybe there's a seat left." k get back up again. once again, he searches through the internet for a ticket concert.

/ENHYPEN 2023 WORLD TOUR/

tokyo, japan
tokyo dome
november 4, 2023

TICKET SOLD OUT

k sighed. "k, you should've know if they are famous right now. there's no way i could find a seat left a day before."

an idea pops up from his head. he grabs his phone. he type the only number he has been in touch for 3 years.

after a long silence, the person answered. "k hyung!"

"ta-ki!" k screech happily. happy tears flow down his cheek.

"what are you doing, hyung?"

"nothing." through the phone call, k can hear heavy breathing. ta-ki must have been practicing right now. "are you busy, ta-ki? i think i might bothering you right now."

"it's okay, hyung. we're now practicing for our comeback."

"ah... it's 2 weeks later, isn't it?" k walk back to his bed.

"yes. that's why we've been practicing nonstop." answered ta-ki.

"is daniel with you now?"

"yes. you want to talk with him?"

"no. i won't bother you both further." k shakes his head. "just tell him i miss him."

"ok. i'll tell him later. so, why are you calling me? is there anything else you want to say?"

k hesitates. "umm... do you still have ni-ki's number?"

for a while, there was nothing but silence between them. "i still do. you want it?"

"... yes, please."