wait!

5:50

5:50

enhypen is done packing. they're all standing outside their rooms. each of them is holding their own luggage.

"ok. are you all done?" asked heeseung.

all of them just nod.

"ok, let's move." heeseung turns his back. leading his members to move downstairs.

when heeseung is about to move, jay stops him. "hyung! are you sure not to wait for k hyung?"

"ah, right. he promised to come, isn't he?"

"um... well, he did. but... why didn't he pick up my phone?" jay starts to think k won't come.

"he will come. let's just wait. maybe he is on the way." jake side hugs jay.

ni-ki suddenly speaks up. "can we just walk slowly?" he asks. "maybe we can buy some time." ni-ki shrugs his shoulder.

sunghoon turns around and snaps his fingers. "you know what, let's do that!"

and..... they are now walking as slow as a sloth.

6:14

ok. they really took 'walking slowly' seriously. they really spent 20 minutes walking through emergency stairs when it must've only took 1 minute with the elevator.

"what makes you so long?" their manager is already waiting at the lobby this whole time. "wait, why are you all exhausted?" asked their manager. he looks where the boys were coming from. "don't tell me you just took the stairs."

they smile.

their manager sigh. "you just did a useless thing. but why am i not surprised?" that's right. they did countless useless things. that's why they never look suspicious. "ok, your van is already waiting for you." their manager leads them outside the lobby, where their van is waiting.

the boys look at each other. they all feel disappointed and hopeless. they all think k won't come to say goodbye.

heeseung sighs. it's sad to see his members sad. "let's go. let's facetime him on our way to the airport." he tries to cheer them up but failed. the boys just nod and follow him outside the lobby.

but it feels so heavy to leave. ni-ki's feet don't want to move. his intuition tells him to wait for a few seconds. he believe k will come. his brother won't break another promises.

"ni-ki." but as the older call him, a familiar sound coming from the distance.

"GUYS!"

they all turn their heads in sync. their smile rise.

ni-ki almost cry. "k-"

before ni-ki can finish his sentence, k runs to him and hug him tight. very tight. "i'm sorry i'm late." he cries.

a/n:

i'll upload the last 2 chapters tomorrow:'(