morning quarrels

the boys are finally making a plan now

the boys are finally making a plan now. jay and heeseung sometimes argue, but sunghoon always mediates.

"guys, really. i'll just go."

ni-ki gives k a death glare. "say that one more time, and i'll break your leg so you can't leave." he suddenly speaks in japanese.

ni-ki's threat makes k and jay —the only two that can understand japanese— shocked. their jaws dropped.

then, ni-ki realized he's been doomed.

k slowly laughs. he replies in japanese. "ya! you're the youngest! how can you say that to the oldest!" k points his index to ni-ki. "i never taught you to swear!"

"i'm sorry, hyung. it slipped off of my tongue." ni-ki regretted his words earlier. but then, he realized one more thing. "anyway, i'm EIGHTEEN now. i can swear."

k laughs. "yeah, i also swore when i was eighteen. but never to a person who is eight years OLDER." he fires ni-ki back.

ni-ki frowns. he should have know he'll lose right away if he fight the oldest.

the other five don't have a clue about the thing ni-ki and k quarreled about. "i don't know what you were talking about. but i guess it's fun to watch. can you quarrel in korean instead of japanese? there's no subtitles." sunoo suddenly comments.

the remaining four widened their eyes at sunoo.

"let me translate that for you guys." jay stands up and fixes his clothes. making everyone wait. "ni-ki said he will buy k a pair of new marathon shoes if he will stay with us until tomorrow." he jokes. "and k hyung said ok."

"i did not say that!" k smacks jay's leg playfully. "what kind of language do you speak?" he's back with korean language.

"i speak 'jay' language." jay sticks his tongue out.

thanks to the comedian, the room is once again filled with laughter.

k pinches the bridge of his nose. "i can't believe you all grow as brats as i was gone."

enhypen laughs. they never thought pranking the oldest will be this fun.

"hyung, you don't need to do anything. just sit. we'll do anything for you. trust us." the comedian jay switches to a serious jay.

k nods. "ok ok. whatever you say. i'll go to the bathroom. you can talk about anything bad behind my back." k stands up.

"i'll tell them you couldn't drink properly back then. you always spilled your drink on your shirt." jay spills the tea once again.

"don't forget you used to be scared by the ghost in iland." sunghoon attacks jay right away.

"and you were so clingy to me and sunghoon." added jake.

"don't forget that you're still sleeping with your eyes open until now." jungwon joins the group.

"you still ask someone to wash your dish." ni-ki adds.

"you always forget to turn off the light before bed." sunoo teases.

jay frowns.

"jay, you really need to wash your hair before the concert start." heeseung laughs.

k laughs and gives all the boys high five. "ok, i'll use the bathroom for real." k excuses himself. he walks inside the bathroom.

clack!

as he closes the bathroom door, silence filling up his lungs. but yeah, he's used to it anyway. he actually doesn't want to pee nor poop. he just wants to... take a deep breath, wash his face, and brush his teeth with the hotel toothbrush jungwon gave him. the bathroom is really soundproof. he can't hear clearly what's going outside. well, he can hear noise, but not the conversation.

a minute later, the room goes silent. k wonders what happened outside. so, he opens the door and steps outside the bathroom.

"why are you guys sile-"

his jaw drops.