reached you

the whole room gets curious about what did jungwon and ni-ki see

the whole room gets curious about what did jungwon and ni-ki see. "what is it?" they all want to see.

ni-ki hesitates while jungwon is still in the same spot.

"ni-ki. give me your phone." heeseung sticks out his hand.

ni-ki has no choice but to pass his phone to the oldest.

heeseung sees the message right away. at first, he thought the number belongs to a sasaeng. but remembering jay's story, heeseung starts to believe it is really k. "let's call this number back. if it's not k hyung, i'll block the number. i don't want you to be sasaeng's target." heeseung pats ni-ki's shoulder.

"k hyung?!" jake, sunghoon, and sunoo shocked.

"k hyung messaged you?" sunoo shakes ni-ki shoulder.

"well... i don't know if it's really him or not. but that number called me once."

heeseung scrolls through ni-ki's recent call. "no. it called you twice."

"oh, maybe it's when we practiced." ni-ki answers. "the first one is when we have a break. i greeted first but no one was there. so, i decided to hang it up."

"shhh!" heeseung tries to call that number back, while his members try to eavesdropping. their heartbeats are uncontrollable. the room was filled by silence.

heeseung squishes his t-shirt. no matter how hard he tries to hide it, heeseung admits he is nervous as hell. seconds passed by, but the person on the other side of the phone still doesn't pick up. heeseung's hope slowly shrinks. "ni-ki, i think it's a scam. nobody picks up." says heeseung with a sigh.

but suddenly, the voice they've been longing to hear appear.

"ni-ki!"