breakfast

jay wakes up first

jay wakes up first. he couldn't sleep well last night. he was so afraid k would disappear at any time.

jay feels relieved k is still there. he sleeps next to ni-ki, facing the window.

'thank God.' jay smiles.

as the first member who woke up, he wakes the other members up quietly, so they won't disturb k. but k is such a feeler. he could sense even a small motion around him. he opens his eyes, seeing all the members are looking at him. "oh? you guys will go soon?" asked k with his husky voice.

"we're going to have breakfast." answered heeseung.

k quickly stands up. "i guess i should leave then." he fixes his clothes.

"no!" ni-ki grabs k's hand. "please stay!"

"nooo. you guys will be very busy today. i shouldn't be bothering you."

jay shakes one of k's shoulders. "hyung, do you have a schedule today?"

k shakes his head. "no. i have five days off. why were you asking?"

"come to our concert, then!"

"what?" jay's sentence makes the other choked.

k himself is also shocked. "excuse me?"

"sooner or later, our staff will find out about this, anyway."

heeseung shakes his head. "park jongseong, are you out of your mind? how can we do that? are we just going to tell the staffs that we've been hiding k hyung since last night, and asking if we could get him a ticket?"

k starts to panic. "guys... you're not supposed to fight because of me. i'll go home now. you all should continue your schedule and act like nothing happened."

the younger members look at k with sad faces.

"let's just call the restaurant if they could bring the food upstairs. and then, let's talk about this." sunghoon as the middle child mediates.

sunoo nods."i'll call."

so... they are now forming a circle on the floor. "bon appetite!"

"stop flexing your french skills, jake hyung." jungwon comments.

"i'm not flexing. i'm practicing. that's two different things." jake sticks his tongue out.

"since we're at japan with k hyung, why don't we say 'itadakimasu' instead?" ni-ki suggests.

k gets flustered. "ah... no... this is too much." since the food was only made for 7, the boys shared their food with k. k has been treated like a king since last night.

jay snaps his fingers. "i agree!" he gives ni-ki a high five. "let's speak in japanese so they won't understand." jay jokes.

"that's the example of flexing." said jake.

the room was filled with happiness and laughter. this is the happiest breakfast they ever had since iland ended. they even forgot to make a plan for k.