dear sunghoon

hello ice prince

hello ice prince

i remembered the day we first met. you looked so cold at that moment. but as the time passed by, your ice wall started to melt. you turned out to be a chaotic boy with a warm heart.
despite your age, you're very wise. even when you still skated. i must admit that you were the most wise trainee in iland. that's why it's so nice to have you by my side. even though you don't usually speak too much, you could understand me very well.
i cherished our friendship so much. you're such a great friend, park sunghoon. thank you for existing. may the world will always be with you.

i got so attached to all of you that it was so hard for me to live without you all. i miss you so much it hurts sometimes. now i'm so glad i could meet you once again. it still feels like a dream. a dream i don't want to end yet. even if it's a nightmare, i still don't want to wake up. i wish we could be together in this dream forever.

but then... boom!
i woke up. tomorrow you'll leave. and i'll be all alone again. but it's okay. at least i got to say things i couldn't say to you back then. and i'm k anyway. i'm used to be alone it doesn't hurt anymore.
seeing you hurt hurts me more. i know everyone will experience hardships. i hope you'll be able to overcome them. you can reach me anytime you want. i'll be there every time you need me.

here's my number:
08xxxxxxxx

fighting!