epilogue: your name

august 2024

august 2024

luckily, belift allowed enhypen to fly to japan. they're here to fulfill their promise last year. they are going to watch k win.  they -of course- couldn't watch it on the spot, so they rent a hotel room nearby.

"snacks on the way!" jay and jake bring a bunch of snacks for the members who were already gathering in front of the tv.

ni-ki squeals in excitement. "finally we'll meet him after a year!"

"i hope he'll win the race!" sunghoon prays.

"he already worked hard for the past years. i believe he can, and he will." heeseung claps in tiny.

"but he'll make it or not, we're still going to have dinner together, aren't we?" asked jungwon.

"yes! but if he doesn't win, it'll be our treat." sunoo answers.

"he will win." ni-ki glares at sunoo.

"i know... i'm just saying." he sticks his tongue out. 

jake increases the volume. "bro, it's going to starts soon!"

"yes! yes! yes!"
"k hyung for the first place go go!"
the boys cheer.

jungwon shakes sunoo's shoulder. "i can't believe we're going to find out his name soon!" commentators always announce the winner's full name. that's why they're really hoping k will win the first place.

"yes! finally! after four years of friendships!" sunoo squeals.

sunghoon covers their mouth with his hands. "shut up! it's starting now."

ni-ki focuses on the screen. trying to find his brother. "IT'S HIM!" he definitely shouts at everyone's ears.

"WHERE?!" jay moves his face closer to the screen.

"OMG THERE HE IS!!!!" jake screams.

jay squints even more. "why couldn't i spot him?"

ni-ki stands up and points at k. "are you blind?!"

jay's jaw drops. "i've never seen him with a man bun. that's WHY i couldn't recognize him quickly."

"omg he looks SO GOOD in a tracksuit!" sunoo screams.

jungwon also goes loco. "man... i swear k hyung looks cool in everything he does. i will always 100% support him until i die." he says dramatically.