dinner

ni-ki's phone vibrates

ni-ki's phone vibrates. ni-ki raises his brow. he never got called by an unknown number. 'is it a sasaeng?' he almost blocked the number. 'ah, no way. let's think positively.' he picks it up right away.

"good afternoon. ni-ki here. can i know who is speaking right now?" ni-ki greets formally.

silence fills up the air. nobody answered, but he could hear breathing.

"guys! let's start all over again!" heeseung stands up and snaps his finger. it's his way to get people's attention.

"hello? is anybody there?" ni-ki repeats his question.

"ni-ki! get into the formation!" jay calls him.

"nobody's there? ok, i'll hang up." ni-ki immediately hung up and put his phone inside his bag. "i'm coming, hyung!"

after giving all their blood, sweat, and tears, the practice comes to an end. it's almost 7. they all go back to their rooms, since the foods are already served there.

"hey! let's eat together at heeseung hyung's and jungwon's room!" suggests jay.

"heee??" heeseung and jungwon feel attacked. bur too late. everyone agreed. and now, they already gathered in heeseung's and jungwon's room. with their food.

"to be honest, you all stink. can't you at least washed up before eating dinner?" protests heeseung.

"sorry hyung, but we're HUNGRY." jay answered.

"for your information, after you leave, our room will smell like hell. the smell of foods and your sweats are mixing up here. and guess, who'll be dying because of the smell? us." heeseung points at himself and jungwon.

"hyung, don't exaggerate. i know sometimes you forgot to brush your teeth before bed." added sunoo.

"well at least my teeth is brighter than your future." heeseung points at all of his members.

"ouch, that was harsh."

they chatted and laughed during dinner. but most of all, they quarreled.

"guys, why don't we take a selfie together? we don't need to publish it. let's just keep it between the 7 of us." jake suggests.

"ah... not selfie again..." sunghoon sighed.

the boys laughed. "come on, hyung!" sunoo shakes sunghoon's shoulders.

"ah, fine." sunghoon moves closer to his members.

"why don't we use ni-ki's new phone? his camera is flawless!" jungwon points at ni-ki.

ni-ki gets shy. "it's nothing. yours also good." but at the end, he gives his phone anyway.

jungwon smiles happily. but as jungwon turn on ni-ki's screen, his face stones. "ni-ki." he turns his head to the youngest. "what's this?" jungwon faces the screen to ni-ki.

08xxxxxxxx : ni-ki
08xxxxxxxx : it's me, your japanese hyung, k
08xxxxxxxx : long time no see

just like jungwon, ni-ki also freezes.