explanation

i'm sorry i had to do this djdjsnskks

k is shocked. really really shocked. he statues, don't know how to react. "g-good morning, bang pd-nim." he bows. "i'm-"

bang sihyuk cuts off k's sentence. "k, come here."

k walks awkwardly towards bang sihyuk. "yes?"

bang sihyuk doesn't reply. he suddenly hugs k and pats his back. "it's good to finally see you again!" after a while, bang sihyuk let k go. "how's life? are you doing fine?" he taps k's shoulder.

k nods. "life was hard sometimes, but i managed to survive." he answers humbly.

bang sihyuk smiles to k. "i'm sorry i couldn't do anything to you back then. losing you was my biggest regret."

"nooo, it's fine. there are still hundreds of fishes left in the sea. i was just one of them." k shakes his head.

bang sihyuk smiles. this boy is really becoming more mature. he must've been going through a lot of hardships. "what do you do now?"

"i run. i continued my career as a marathon athlete."

bang sihyuk pats k's shoulder once again. "i'm proud of anything you do."

k smiles and bows again. "thank you!"

bang sihyuk's attention switches from k to enhypen. the smile turns to a glare. "and you guys owe me an explanation."

heeseung scratches the back of his neck. "um... yesterday we-"

jay cuts his sentence off. "i started all of this." jay raises his hand.

bang sihyuk raises his brow. "as i expected." he nods. "explain."

jay inhales. "so yesterday..." jay summarizes EVERYTHING in just one breath. "so... yeah. that's what happened."

"i didn't make the wrong decision when i picked you as a rapper." bang sihyuk laughs while patting jay's shoulder.

jay laughs. "ah..."

bang sihyuk nods. "i won't scold you. but, i think it'll be better if you tell the staff earlier. next time, don't hide stuff like this, okay?"

the members nod in sync.

"i guess the staff wouldn't mind. k is such an important person for all of you. just like the others. they won't scold you if you're being honest."

"we're sorry," heeseung replies, on behalf of enhypen.

"is there anything else you've been hiding from me?" bang sihyuk sits on top of heeseung's bed.

the boys look at each other. "actually.... we wanted k hyung to come to our concert." jake raises his hand.

k gets flustered. "it's okay... you don't need to do such things for me."

an unexpected answer comes out from bang sihyuk. "i'm okay with that. you can invite him."

their eyes shine. "really????"

k himself closes his mouth. he can't believe what he had just heard.

the boys bow down to bang sihyuk and hug each other.

"now, get ready. you all need to go in one hour." bang sihyuk stands up. "i'll see you again at tokyo dome."

the boys bow once again. "yes, sir. thank you very much!"

before bang sihyuk leaves the room, he suddenly turns his head around. "oh, one more thing. let k go home first to change his clothes. i'll tell the staff to give you a ride." 

"no, i'll just-" 

as soon as k was about to talk, bang sihyuk cuts him off again. "come with me. i'll take you to the staff."

k exchange glances with the boys. jay mouths him, "just go".

k smiles. "see you in one hour." after that, k and bang sihyuk leave the room.