dear heeseung

hi heeseung

hi heeseung

how's life? how are you today? have you eaten yet? have you took a rest today? have you cared for yourself enough today? have someone asked you those questions today?
it's hard to be the oldest, isn't it? it's hard to lead people, isn't it?
i struggled and failed back then. you knew it. i know you'll do it better than me.
you're 4 years younger than me, but you're wiser than me. i sometimes envy your attitude.

i watched all episodes of iland. i just found out how greedy i was to you all. i'm so sorry. i'm sorry i said this 3 years late.
i was just too happy having you as my mate that i got selfish sometimes. i'm very sorry.
thank you for reminding me every time i made mistake. because of you, i think i grew as a better person now.
thank you. i learned a lot from you

as the oldest, i can understand your hardships. do you have someone to talk to? if it's hard opening up to them, you can talk to me. i'm not so busy, so i can stand by 24H for you.

as i still struggled a lot, i'm sorry i couldn't give you life advice, but i hope someone has said this to you today:
you've done great today. don't push yourself too much. sit down, take a breath, take a rest. talk to the members about how you felt today. sometimes it's okay to only talk about yourself for a while. you deserve the world.

from your oldest hyung,
k
08xxxxxxxxx