dear sunoo

sunoo-ya!

sunoo-ya!

hi, how's it going? are you happy now? i bet you're in a better place right now.
well... i'm still in the same place. although i've lost so many things, it's good to see you happy.

right after the show ended, i saw so many hate comments towards you. i was so worried at that time. i'm afraid you're hiding all your pain behind your smile:( i really wish i could run to you. but unfortunately my life was also collapsing at that time. i feel like we were facing the same problem, so it feels like we were standing together even though we were apart. but i'm glad you recovered fast.

i watched all episodes of iland. i'm surprised there weren't so many scenes of us. but you know that our friendship is more than that, right? i know that we're closer than we seem to like.

i missed spending my time with you. you're such a mood maker, a happy virus, a ray of sunshine, the rainbow that comes after rain. in conclusion, your existence is previous. in this world full of darkness, you were there to lighten up and colored up our life.

i love you sunoo-ya!
i wish you'll keep doing what you like to do. please stay the same. i hope you'll stay being you. please don't lose your color.
it hurts seeing you cry, but it's better than holding it in. you have 6 brothers with you. go share your feelings with them. you have 12 shoulders to cry on.
i know we're apart, but if you need mine, call me on
08xxxxxxxx
i can answer anytime you need me

fighting!
from ㅋㅋㅋㅋ