a hero

one hour later, k arrives at tokyo dome

one hour later, k arrives at tokyo dome. he's been here a couple of times. but it's his first time here to watch a concert. especially this is his brothers' concert. k is very excited. after the car is parked, the staff guides k to enhypen.

it looks like the boys are having a rehearsal. the venue is still empty. standing in the middle of a gigantic empty arena feels amazing. k knows that enhypen is very successful, but this is the first time he sees it with his own eyes. 'i'm proud of you.' he watches the boys from afar. the songs coming out from the sound system makes his heart beats fast. he misses this kind of feeling.

the boys are now in a break after practicing 5 songs. ni-ki walks to his water bottle. when he's about to drink it, his eyes spot someone. he waves his hands. "K HYUNG!!!" he quickly jumps off the stage and runs over his older japanese brother. "i'm so happy to see you!" he hugs k very tight.

k laughs. "ni-ki! why did you run to me? isn't it just a waste of energy?"

ni-ki shakes his head. "you already gave all of yours. now, let me give you my everything in return."

k messes up ni-ki's hair. "no... i didn't do anything for you."

"do you remember when you said you want to be a hero in iblank interview?" asked ni-ki.

k tries to remember. but he couldn't. there are too many things he had already said. of course, he couldn't remember them all.

"well, you are a hero for us. you've been always our hero since day one."

aw. those words touch his feeling. 'did i really say that back then?'

"K HYUNG!!"

k turns his head. the boys are waving at him. k smiles happily and wave back. "ni-ki you should go back practicing. i'll be watching from here." he pats ni-ki's head.

ni-ki frowns as he walks back to the stage.

the rehearsal keeps going on. it's just a rehearsal, yet enhypen already give their all. k watches them with pride. they used to be a trainee with tons of flaws. getting criticized by the producers. and now they're up there. being one of the biggest korean boy group. they were on the same boat, but now the boys are on a luxury ship. even though they aren't together anymore, k feels so blessed to be a part of their journey. he was there at their beginning, and watch them grow.

'i'm proud of you.'