run to you

"i'll be there at no minute

"i'll be there at no minute." k hang up first.

k quickly changes. he wears his mask and his hoodie. it's time for him to show his marathon skills.

k walks out of the building. and once he's outside, he runs like a cheetah. it's dark and cold. but the hope inside his heart keeps him warm. k can't wait to finally see their faces in person. the dark night doesn't bother him. the boys became the sun that shines for him. k smiles and runs even faster. he runs, but he has never been this happy to run.

i hear the faint sound calling me
so i'm walking,
i'm walking to you
walls closing in,
want to run away
but gonna keep walking,
i'm walking to you

he runs past the convenience store, some cafés, some karaokes, and other internet cafés. k doesn't care about the distance between them. he will do anything for his friends. no matter how far, he'll keep running as if it's the only chance to meet the boys.

i'll run to you

a moment later, he finally arrives. he looks up at the gigantic five-stars hotel in front of him. "how can i get in?" he murmurs to himself.

the hotel is tightly secured. there's no way he could sneak inside with empty hands. k decided to hide a little far from the hotel. he contacts ni-ki's number again. this time, ni-ki picked up faster.

"ni-ki, can you pass the phone to jay?"

"ok. wait a minute."

k can hear the phone being passed from ni-ki to jay.

"hyung! where are you?" jay asks with a little excitement.

"i'm already in front of your hotel, but i don't know how to get in."

"do you see the basement parking entrance?"

k monitors from the distance. "yes."

"it's emptier than the main entrance at the lobby isn't it?"

"uh-huh. it is."

"listen. you will see an elevator not far from the entrance. however, only people with the hotel card can operate it." jay explains. "i'm going there now. probably it'll take one or two minutes. wait for me outside the elevator."

"ah! i get it. i'll go there now."

"great! see you in two minutes." jay hangs up.

k inhaled deeply before he go. 'let's do this!'