get caught

as k went to the toilet, the boys talk about their plan

jay, as the first one who started all of this starts to talk. "we can't hide him anymore. let's just be honest and-"

"the staff will bombard us with tons of questions. how can we answer them?" asked heeseung.

jay bites his nails.

"should we make another lies?" jungwon suggests.

"i think it'll only make everything harder." sunghoon replies.

"yes, i think we should tell everything to them." jake nods.

"but... what if k hyung gets kicked out?" ni-ki worries.

jay shakes his head. "they won't. well, they mustn't. they should have known how important k hyung to us."

"ah, right!" sunoo agrees. "last month they even allowed us to hang out with ta-ki and daniel."

heeseung sighs. he pushes his hair backward with his fingers. "ok. now, let's plan how we should confess."

"hmmm..." jay still bites his nail.

"stop biting your nails! it turns out ugly!" ni-ki slaps jay's hand.

jay puts his hand down. "let's just call our ceo and tell him everything."

the others freeze. they all think it was the worst decision ever. they had never even called their ceo personally. of course, nobody is brave enough to do that. unless that somebody is already tired of life and wants to die faster.

"nobody wants to call?" asked jay. "ok, i'll do it then." jay shrugs his shoulder. he reaches into his pocket. his facial expression changes. "did anyone see my phone?"

"maybe you left it in our room." answered sunghoon.

jake snaps his finger. "right! before we ate dinner, you left all your belongings in our room." that's right. the 02 line share the room together. "you even left your phone charging."

jay curses himself. "ok. wait a moment." he stands up with his card key. he walks to the door and opens it. an unexpected figure is standing behind the door.

he gasps. jay steps backward. he immediately bows. "bang sihyuk pd-nim!" he greets formally.

the members automatically look at each other before finally stand up and bow down. "good morning."

bang sihyuk smiles as his children greet him. he flew to japan this morning to watch the concert. yep. he does that to all artists under his label; bts, txt, lee hyun, gfriend, seventeen, nu'est, and now enhypen. "how do you feel? have you rested well last night?" he asks friendly.

heeseung smiles awkwardly. "yes, we're-"

at the same time, the bathroom door opens. k steps out from there. "why are you guys sile-" k suddenly freezes. his jaw drops.

and also bang sihyuk.

the members close their eyes tightly and let go of a sigh. all of them think the same thing; 'shit, we're doomed.'