Warning

There will be several trigger warnings throughout this story.

I'll mention the ones that will be used in each chapter at the start of them, but in case I forget some, I'm writing them here, so you guys know what you're getting into.

This story contains, violence, strong language, sexual content (consensual and non-consensual - I absolutely won't be writing about rape but it will be clear it happened), mentions/attempts of suicide, mentions/people possibly having eating disorders, depression, abuse. I think that's all, however, I'll add more if I notice something I might have missed.

If anyone spots something I didn't list, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll add them here. These are all trigger warnings and I want to avoid people getting triggered/upset because they weren't notified.

So please if you have a problem with any of those triggers mentioned above, don't read this story or just skip the parts where they are used. And if you don't like the way this story is written, just don't read it. I've put a lot of effort into this, but I'll understand that some of its content might be disturbing to some readers.

Just don't read it if you're not comfortable instead of reporting, please.

Also, everything in this book is fictional. All and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. I don't have any ill feelings for any characters in the book and they are written the way they are purely for the story. I bare no hate in my heart for anyone mentioned.

Always remember that they are not the people, just the names.

Thank you <3