Chapter 15: RoundHouse brawl

Here we are, back at the old clockworks. Apparently the poltergeist that took the hands was in the roundhouse...however E Gadd did mention it was possibly an ancient poltergeist, which naturally worried Luigi. Starting in the warehouse, Luigi had the idea of going through the door on the bottom. "We should go through this way! This will be easy!" He bluffed yet I wasn't too convinced.

We entered the roundhouse and immediately we couldn't get to the ancient ghost as the ramp was too steep. So we went up to the top of the roundhouse and watched as the poltergeist waved the clock hands like a wand.

"We need to reach the other side of the room to get to him...how are we gonna do that?" Luigi whispered. My eyes went onto the beam poles, Luigi then looked at me in a panic, "d-do we have to...?"

"Yes it's our only way across, now come on." I slowly stepped into the metal beam, trying to be as quiet as possible. I looked behind me to check on Luigi, he seemed to be alright...

Once we both made our way to the other side we entered the transportation hall and saw a boo fixing a painting of a key before leaving for the west rooms, "the floor is like a treadmill, we night need to use the side rooms to our advantage," Luigi said, I nodded and we went into the finishing room.

Already, something didn't feel right, I think it was mainly to welder's mask that was floating and following our every move...suddenly a robotic bomb rolled down the stairs making Luigi Yelp and grab onto my arm.

"It's just a bomb, Luigi," I mumbled, "it won't hurt us unless we activate it."

Luigi stared at me, "well I know that but...why did it roll down in the first place?" I rolled my eyes and as I was about to go through the door it became blocked off as three greenies with welder masks came for us.

We both activated the dark light t to taunt them and our combined poltergust power was able to make quick work of them.

When we entered to containment yard a cold breeze hit my face, along with sand. "Seems like a weighing machine, try pulling the lever."

Luigi then pulled the lever and a robotic bomb came out of the yellow machine and into the wooden crate, it slowly lowered along with the bridge. After putting another bomb in the bridge lowered fully and a crate exploded, revealing a slammer. Dodging its attacks I eventually caught it, Luigi then caught another one that appeared and we then moved on.

I was immediately coughing once we entered the kiln room, Luigi squinted his eyes. "What is going on?"

"I have no idea," I tried flashing the circular panel, "the panel won't activate, this fog is probably what's causing it!"

Luigi then revealed a rotor and started to turn off the pipes on the right side of the room, I then turned off the left pipes and we sucked up the last remaining steam in the room.

Luigi then activated the circular panel and, not to our surprise, two greenies appeared, but were felt with. The a boo revealed itself and was a little bit more of a challenge but we still took it down and moved on.

Finally we made it to the painting and Luigi freed the key from the prison. We then ran back to the locked door and we were finally going to capture that poltergeist and get the clock hand!

Of course it wasn't going to be easy, as soon as we were in distance to catch him, he spun the circular rail flooring, which is covered in sand, and disappeared.

Sand flew into mine and Luigi's eyes, "we need that clock hand! We can't let him escape again!"

As we stepped further a sand tornado formed and spat out bombs at us, luckily we dodged. If not then we would probably never walk again. Once it was over we sapped as much hp as we could, however we were interrupted by some of his sneaker henchmen. Letting him escape.

I felt with one, whilst Luigi felt with the other, however, things don't always go to plan, do they?

Right as Luigi had caught the sneaker that was bothering him, the poltergeist threw a brick at him. "Luigi, look out!" His head snapped behind him and he dodged, but a little too slow, which caused the right shoulder of his overalls to tear and left a harsh graze.

"I'm fine! It's just a scratch!" He reassured me, well at least he doesn't endure the injuries that I go through.

The ancient poltergeist when into the Sandy floor once again and created a tornado and threw more bombs at us. I dodged them all pretty easily, Luigi was a little more slow on his feet, but he managed to dodge the explosions as well.

Both of us combined our power and took down the ancient ghost, it dropped the clock hand on the other end of the round house.

"Lucky for us that there's a chain here!" Luigi said as he pulled on it with all his might, but could get the wooden slope to budge. "Here let me help," I said grabbing onto the chain with him.

Finally the slope lowered and we could finally leave the roundhouse with a clock hand. "Glad that's finally over!" Luigi chuckled.

"We still need another hand and the rotor..." I muttered. Luigi looked at me and smiled. "At least we have one of them, right?" He ruffled my hair and I couldn't help but laugh. We then leaned in, our eyes closed...

"Luigi! Y/n can you hear me?"

Me and Luigi stared at the pocket that the ds was in, he reached in and pulled the ds out, "what is it e gadd?"

"Ah I was wondering where you where, I had to increase the volume of the ds in case you two didn't hear it. Also did I interrupt something?"

I shook my head and sighed, "no, no you didn't..." I tried to not sound so disappointed, Luigi also let out a heavy sigh.

"Well I'll bring you back now!"

I handed my father the clock hand that the ghost was carrying, he was of course, shocked to only see one, "criminy! that the minute hand! where's the hour hand?"

"Did you not realise that there was only one hand?" I questioned. "It's just me in my old age youngsters, anyway at least we've got one hand. I'll search around for the hour hand."

Me and Luigi then walked off to a different part of the lab, a part with rooms used for testing. "Now where were we?" Luigi whispered. I chuckled at his sentence.

"Alright, alright, come here." We then shared a passionate kiss that we where supposed to be doing before e gadd interrupted us, I had my arms wrapped around Luigi's neck, his arms wround my waist.

We then pulled away and placed are heads together, embraced in a hug. "I love you so much," I whispered.

"And I love you too," Luigi responded and pecked me on the cheek. I then looked around the area and saw that there was a camera in the testing hall.

"I hope e gadd didn't see us..."