Gooigi Bonus chapter II

"Hello E Gadd!" I happily chirped as I landed on the ground of the bunker, "what have you been up to?"

The scientist turned around, I then saw the goo on the ground next to him a sad face could be seen, the goo also seemed to have small arms, "I've been trying to have goo adapt to a humanoid form, so it could help me catch ghosts as I'm getting too old, but it can't hold the human shape on its own," E Gadd sighed, I looked around and quickly noticed a machine in the back that e gadd had told me about.

"Maybe you could use that in the distance to help it hold the human shape?" E Gadd seemed to smile at this.

"Yes that's a good idea Y/N, but we need data," E Gadd said. "We could us the biological data of you, from the pixilator?"

I shook my head, "I wouldn't be comfortable with that," I mumbled. Then it seemed that E Gadd had a great idea.

"We could use the biological data from Luigi!" E Gadd proudly stated.

"Yeah I guess we could, but how will you get this data?" I asked curiously. E gadd chuckled.

"From the pixelator of course, I just have to separate your data from Luigi's, as you have been through together."

"Alright then, let's do it!" I cheered.

~•TimeSkip•~

After the data was given to the goo from the pixilator and the use of the machine, a green copy of Luigi was made. My eyes stared in amazement that this worked E Gadd then poked at the goo Luigi. "It worked!" He jumped in joy, however from his age he immediately went to rub his back in pain. "Let's get this training started, we will watch a few clips I have of you and Luigi catching ghosts!"

A Tv was set up in a separate room and E Gadd sat down, goo quietly followed as he couldn't speak, at least I don't think he can? I sat next to The goo copy of my boyfriend

A Tv was set up in a separate room and E Gadd sat down, goo quietly followed as he couldn't speak, at least I don't think he can? I sat next to The goo copy of my boyfriend. I then noticed that The goo's focus wasn't on Luigi, it was on me, watching intently at my movements in the footage, not like it matters After that was done, E Gadd immediately stud up and dragged goo and I followed behind. "Alright Goo, I want you to try and catch these ghosts, bring a greenie out Y/N!" E Gadd called.

I nodded and selected the greenie on the ghost container, releasing one, which I instructed what was gonna happen.

The greenie then pretended to act intimidating, "alright goo, can you take out this ghost?" I questioned, it quietly nodded as it created a goo replica of the poltergust 5000 and stunned the ghost and sucked it up. "E Gadd, shouldn't we call him something other than goo?"