Chapter 18: showtime!

"Alright Luigi, I hope your ready..." e gadd said, not looking away from his computer. I looked at him a little confused. Y/n then groaned and lifted herself off the couch. "Do we have to now?" She pouted, "I want more sleep..."

I just shrugged, "you can but I'll have to get it alone..." immediately she grabbed her poltergust and put the straps on her shoulders.  "Never mind I'm wide awake."

E gadd rolled his eyes, "anyway the toad got us another screenshot from one of the cameras inside the clock tower. A possessor has the dark moon piece, no surprise." As he said that both of us looked at it, we also saw boos with a certain painting...it really did look familiar, could it really be?

I shook those thoughts away and looked more, and saw a huge shadow on the left wall. "That's one scary shadow, I'm starting to think that the dark moon piece didn't break apart all by itself..."

E Gadd mumbled, that shadow was also familiar, too familiar. Y/n looked a little shaken by it. The old professor then questioned if we were ready.

"Are you ready for this fight, y/n?" I looked over at her and she smiled, trying to forget about that picture.

"It's showtime!"

E Gadd had pixilated us right in front of the gate, I placed the minute hand and y/n placed down the hour hand. We both pressed them in tightly and finally put the rotor on.

Somehow, the wind then set the clock to 12. But now we just had to unlock it. "There's a peephole here, maybe we can get a clue!" Y/n said as she didn't wait for an answer and looked.

After a few seconds she turned to me, "try setting the clock to 7:30?" I hummed in response and turned the rotor until the hands landed in they're specific place to say the time that y/n had given me. The gate then lifted up and revealed a door.

"Let's a go!"

~•Y/N's PoV•~

As we entered through the door, all there was was many, many boxes, a few gears and a ladder. Looking up, I saw the tower was very tall. "Looks like we have some climbing to do."

Luigi groaned and took the lead, however as he got towards the ladder he was suddenly shot yo into the air. I transformed and followed him up.

As I reached the top I saw Luigi recovering from a harsh drop and we looked around and saw many gears turning and we were on top of a massive clock. "This looks very unsettling..." Luigi whispered, he put down the metal trap door that he burst through and the possessor scared us and flew to the top of the cookoo clock.

He then used his magic and reversed the clock hands, getting rid of the numbers in the process. He then hid inside the cookoo clock...

"What are we supposed to do?" I questioned in a panic,Luigi didn't have anything to say as a loud noise rung out and the clock hands spun to try and hit us.

1
A single greenie came out of the clock, it was no surprise that Luigi quickly took it out.

2
Three greenies, that's all. I took out one whilst Luigi caught the other two at the same time

3
Five greenies, still it wouldn't be much of a challenge. I caught three at one and almost got punched in the face but Luigi helped and caught the other two.