Gooigi bonus chapter III

I had stayed over at the bunker, E Gadd was currently asleep and I was testing Gooigi. In secret, I had been trying to teach the goo counterpart to speak. "Alright let's see where we are," I spoke quietly. Gooigi nodded.

"Ok, ok..." I cleared my throat. "Hello Gooigi, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine, how about you?" He spoke back fluently I gave a soft smile and quietly cheered. "I'm doing just as good! Your speaking abilities are coming on great, I love it!"

Then Gooigi tilted his head, "Love? What's love?" I stared at him for a moment, not knowing what to say. I also didn't realise he was scooting closer and closer towards my face.

"Love...it's a strange emotion that many people have felt....mainly towards eachother, friends, family and people your in relationship with," I quietly said. "Have you felt love for someone, Y/n?"

I patted him on the head lightly, he let out a muffled giggle at this. "I have, Luigi is my boyfriend, been together for around 2 years."

"I want to hear how you two met!" Gooigi happily chirped I laughed and told him everything...

"Wow...wait isn't Luigi the one who I look like?" Gooigi questioned i nodded and the goo let out a hum in response. "What are you two doing?"

My head turned around to see E Gadd, "oh it's just you...umm I've been talking to Gooigi, well I've been talking to him for a while and taught him how to speak!"

The professor was amazed by this and after drinking some coffee and having a talk, we got back to work.

"We should continue something though," I murmured, E Gadd then turned to you, listening intently.

"Go on..."

"Have you noticed that Gooigi sometimes behaves in a weird manner from time to time." I state.

"Really?" E Gadd question as he looked over towards Gooigi, I think we should try and see what you mean."

A hider then appeared on the opposite side of the room. "Gooigi," I called, the goo doppelgänger then walked towards me, "yes?"

"sneak up on that ghost."

He then walked towards the greenie however he started to recklessly charged forward . This caused the ghost to be scared and flee, taking cover behind me. E Gadd nodded his head.

"I see what you mean now, maybe we could create a special chip for Anyone to control him!" Gooigi looked afraid by the idea of another being controlling him but didn't say anything.

the past two days were then used in making this chip. Once it was done, I carefully squished it into Gooigi's head. E Gadd had the controller, he moved the control stick and Gooigi moved forward. However when trying to use the poltergust, things went very wrong...

"He used the strobulb...?" You questioned, E Gadd then grumbled in annoyance. Gooigi had a sour look on his face, I then realised that he's fighting back.

"Let's try that again!" E Gadd snapped. he pressed a different button, which caused Gooigi to use the vacuum but he wouldn't stop, "ugh! This is hopeless..." that's when E Gadd brushed the controller and Gooigi turned in his direction.