Prologue

I hit the back of Ah Ra's head with my text book, and she winced, whining, "What was that for?!"

"Someone's, like, following me!" I whispered to her, and while walking with me through the lane, she slightly turned back to glance at the hooded figure and then turned away again.

Terrified, she looked at me, and I raised my eyebrow at her, bewildered.

"We have a stalker!" she panicked in a low voice, and I hit the back of her head again with the book.

"What was that for?" she whimpered, and I facepalmed,

"Dude, I think I'm famous! Like, dayum dayum, honey! I already have a follower!"

"Er, isn't he supposed to be a stalker?" she questioningly demanded, and I gave her a weird look and shook my head.

"Is someone jealous of me?" I giggled with pointing eyes, and nudged her sideways. She stepped away and gave me the 'WTF' look.

"Why-why would I be jealous?"

"Because I'm getting the attention!" I said, and looked back at the guy to see that his hood was now off, and then I turned back to Ah Ra and continued, "And oh, my, he looks hot like h-a-w-t!"

"Mae, you need to shut the hell up. He could be dangerous for all we know!" she countered, and I took it as a challenge, distancing myself from her and watching her pointedly.

"Dude, there are only two things I consider dangerous: nuclear bombs, and our chemistry teacher. The rest are just dummies!" I argued, and she sighed, muttering, "Why am I friends with you?"

"This is why," I drew out my phone and turned around completely, not before mumbling a short sentence to her, "Run when I tell you to!"

"Hey, stalker! You like pineapples on pizza or not?" I said, and he, being caught off-guard, looked at me with a rather funny expression, and that's when I snapped a picture of his face.

"The f-" he began to say, but I screamed before he could complete, "Run, my girl, run!"

And with that, Ah Ra and I, who were apparently going back from school to our homes in peace, were now tiring our lungs and running at a speed of eighty kilometres per hour.

I looked at the picture I had snapped, and patting myself on my back, I exclaimed to my best friend, "This is a pure meme material!"

"So you're gonna meme him too, like the meme-maker you are?" she yelled back at me.

Grinning evilly (or at least trying to), I yelled, "Is that even a question? Hell yeah!"