Author's Note

Hiii! Welcome back to another story of mine, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!! Just a few housekeeping things I think ya'll should know before hand: 

1) I wanna give everyone a giant *trigger warning* before reading this story. It deals a lot with domestic violence so PLEASE don't read if that makes you uncomfortable in anyway! I promise I wont be offended, I completely understand. 

2) Since I'm back in university full time, I can't update as regularly as I was able to do in my last few stories, so I created a schedule for myself. I'm only going to update twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday. I hope that's okay for you guys, I'm so sorry I can't do more but online classes have been kicking my ass lmao. 

3) I wanna give a big shout out to @Cici_6301 and @fishinfeathers for helping me be more confident in my story and my writing when I feel insecure about it and always giving me reassurance, ya'll are so sweet, thank you so much❤❤

4) You guys will probably notice the format of the story is different from my other ones, in the sense of I don't give you the specific POV, the chapters are way longer, and I bounce around from month to month pretty quickly. I just wanted to try something different, but if you guys prefer for me to go back to how I formatted my other stories, please tell me and I can absolutely change it going forward!

Okayyy, I think that's all! Like I said I hope u all enjoy it and as usual, comments and critiques are always welcomed!! :)