𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

It's been 3 months since Jameir was born and honestly it's been kind of a blast. He's a happy baby for the most part.

"Jahlil can you watch him while I take a shower?" I grabbed all my shower stuff and my phone.

"Mhm." He nodded not taking his attention from his game.

"I'm forreal bruh the game a be there watch my mf baby or that's yo ass." I walked in the bathroom hearing him mumble something.

I played my shower playlist and just vibed I haven't had any frfr alone time since I had Jameir so I make them showers COUNT!

I heard my baby crying which instantly made me hurry up and handle my business.

When I made it out the bathroom I saw Jahlil desperately trying to get Meir to calm down.

"I left you with my baby with you for two seconds... whatchu do to him?"

"First of all our baby mf. Stop playing wimme and if you must know I didn't do anything to him he just started crying so I started crying too." He shrugged.

"Please grow up." I went over to Meir who was laying in the middle of the bed with shit up his back.

"Bro how You ain't Know he shitted?" I threw a pillow at Jahlil head.

𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘🤦🏾‍♀️

"In my defense... he ain't shit till you came out here" he threw his hands up in defense.

"If that's the case why is it shit on yo pants?" I laughed looking at him check his pants.

"Really bruh." He picked Meir up and took him in the bathroom to bathe him.

I just laughed and began to change my covers and sheets.

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕...𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.

—-

Liked By Briella

Liked By Briella.g And 345,560 Others
Meiladabrat How Meir Sleep After He Shitted On His Daddy😂♥️
Datdamnghost aw nawl nugget😂😭
↪️@Datdamnghost He's Terrible😂
Kaylmack I wish the twins a shit on Milan🌚
↪️@Kaylmack You're HELL😂
Drglock if he wanna fight he can say that😒
↪️@Drglock Boy Me And My Baby A Beat Yo Ass🤷🏾‍♀️
↪️@Meiladabrat it sound good.
Kaisondadon my butt butt🥺🖤
↪️@Kaisondadon Uncle Kai♥️

I closed outta my Instagram app seeing that Jahlil was mugging me.

"What bitch?" I bucked at him.

"Girl I a fold yo ass like a pretzel."

"I'd love to see it." I started rubbing my baby stomach.

"I bet you would but I'm boutta head out." He Said as he texted somebody back and locked his phone.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed his ski mask and gun.

"Whatchu boutta go do?"

"You in my business... don't do that." He walked up to me and flicked my nose then kissed Meir's forehead.

"Your business is my business."

"Oh really?" He laughed.

𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆?

"Yea."

"So was it my business when you was fw Pierre? When he was texting yo phone after I told you block that nigga and made you change yo number? Or was that just yo business?"

"You still on that? Really? After all this you still worried about a nigga that I don't even talk to anymore." I picked my baby up and put him in his car seat.

I started packing some of my clothes and then went in his room and started packing some of his clothes.

"Fuck is you doing bro." I heard Jahlil from the doorway but I kept packing and was trynna fight my tears.

"I know you hear me."

"Whatchu just say to me? Oh yea... you in my business don't do that now move bitch." I bumped past him only to be grabbed back him.

"The fuck is you trippin about Amelie?"

"Cause you irritating so the best thing is for me and my son to leave." I broke free from his grip and picked my baby car seat up and put his covers on him.

"Amelie put my son down he ain't going no where." He lit a blunt.

"Wherever I go, he go." I continued to head towards the door.

"Amelie. Ion have time to do this with you right now."

"Then don't." I closed the door and headed for my car. The tears that I was holding back began to flow as I strapped Meir in.

I never knew I could hate and love somebody so much until I met Jahlil.

He built me up and broke me down so many times but I keep coming back.

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓😔
——-
𝗛𝗶 𝗛𝗶 𝗛𝗶 . 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗢𝗿 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲🌚