Phase 1

In the whole realm, this prestigious school --- Praes Tig School is one of the top 4 best schools. The other 3 rivals are Exalt School, Illustri School and Promi School.

        Amethyst knew exactly which school to choose, as Praes Tig School is the only one that exempts top scorer of the theoretical exam from taking part in the practical magic exam. Though her condition won't be a secret to the teachers there, she wanted to be acknowledged of her wisdom.

        Her parents, Honey and Rouge Eprag, were magus and daemon respectively. They supported her passionately from behind the scenes. Amethyst felt very thankful for their support, but could only express her gratitude to her mother, as she was unable to perceive her father.

        Amethyst knew of her condition of being unable to see magical beings and only recognise Magus since her memory last dated.  Amethyst only knew of their existence from her mother. As such, she could never get a hug from her father.

        As magic was ineffective towards her, instead of seeing the physical appearances of Daemons, Faeries and Angelos, she sees their auras and their original forms. Her father was just a dark cloud which she could see in well lit places; Faeries looked like flying twigs or leaves; Angelos emit light aura which could only be seen clearly in the dark.

        Even the most careful she'd been, she still can't avoid walking through magical beings as they were just unnatural happenings to her. Even so, she wants to try her best to strive in a magical world without any magical detection abilities.