Phase 32

The next day ---

        "What a dream." Amethyst was fascinated. She walked into the hall.

        "I wonder if she could bring anything we prepared for her." Honey pondered.

        "Dear, do you know how to manipulate space?" asked Rouge as he saw Amethyst approaching them.

        "Yeah. They taught us in school, though I've never practiced before," answered Amethyst as she just acquired her magical abilities not too long ago.

        "Just do it as you imagine, it'll work out fine," assured Rouge.

        Amethyst recalled what the teacher said in class. "Imagine a space in your hand. You may not see it, but it's there. You can imagine how big a space you want, but remember where and what you put in there. When you want something, just concentrate and summon it."

        "Here goes nothing!" Amethyst stared at her hands. Rouge handed all the things they prepared for her. The luggage disappeared into her hands.

        "So cool!" Amethyst was pleased with the amazing sight in front of her eyes.

        "Good job, dear!" Honey praised her.

        "As expected of our daughter." Rouge was contented too.

        "But how did the both of you know when to prepare?" asked Amethyst.

        "We received a message from nature last night," answered Honey.

        "Prepare for the long trip, the time has come to depart, they said," added Rouge. "It was awesome, like, the things around us started talking all of a sudden."

        "Haha, it was a funny sight. Your dad tried to talk to them after that." Honey chuckled.

        "Sadly, I was ignored." Rouge sulked. Amethyst was relieved to see it was a morning like any other.

        "One more thing, dear." Honey grabbed her attention. "We actually made another child while you were in the hospital."

        "Yep, she's in the incubator. You should visit her before you leave! She's a cute one." Rouge looked so smitten.

        "Let's go, then!" Amethyst was looking forward to it.

        Standing in front of the incubators, Amethyst was in awe.

        "Just link your hands with your partner, perform a joint spell, imagine your child's looks. Ta-da~ You've made a kid!" Rouge explained.

        "It was hard deciding on how she'll look like!" added Honey.

        "Wow, you made it sound so easy, but it must've involved immense concentration." Amethyst was impressed.

        "Here it is, our new child!" Rouge was excited.

        That familiar hair colour, familiar face feature. "Marmalade?"

        "Huh, really?!" Honey was surprised.

        "She's due next month, there are still a few adjustments needed to be made," added Rouge.

        "I'm so glad! Did you know that it will turn out like this?" Amethyst cried out with joy. "Fate really works wonders!"