Phase 19

"So, what colour did you and dad see?"

        "You dad saw navy, I saw indigo." Honey continued, "However, they say the truly powerful will see purple, like your hair colour."

        "So red is considered weakest?" Amethyst posed a question.

        "Theoretically, yes. However, we have yet to see any colour lower energy than green." Honey added, "Most residents with low magical abilities when young tend to improve. As time passes, we will integrate with the magical particles in the atmosphere."

        "So that's how it is... What is the qualification for this exam?" Amethyst was curious.

        "Medium blue --- cobalt. The closer you are to purple, the stronger you are."

        "So mom is stronger than dad?" Amethyst felt her dad pinching her cheeks.

        Honey laughed, "I beg to differ, your dad said." Amethyst laughed along cheekily. "In terms of raw power, yes, but your dad is the best among the best in his skills."

        Honey continued, "Ancient times, they used to distinguish specialties. Elemental for Faeries, creation for Magus, healing for Angelos and skills for Daemons."

        Amethyst remembered what she was taught in school. "But nobody differentiates like this anymore, since anyone can learn anything anyway, as long as you put in enough effort."

        "As expected of the top student in Praes Tig School, you never let anyone down." Honey smiled and claimed proudly.

        "Of course. I'm mom and dad's daughter after all." Amethyst smirked smugly.