Phase 31

Amethyst went back to her room. She tried to cool her head and stared at the key. "So pretty!" She loved the present Marmalade gave her.

        "So, what exactly do I do as the Guardian?" Amethyst was snapped back to reality. "Marmalade!" She finally realized that she was not told anything at all. "Aargh... I'm just going to think about it tomorrow. Oh, I'm late for school. I better get going." Amethyst walked out of her room in a daze.

        "Dear, where are you going?" asked Honey.

        "To school," answered Amethyst.

        "Are you going to school this late?" Honey was not expecting that.

        "Just rest for today, dear. Your eyes are so red and puffy," advised Rouge.

        "I think I'll do that." Amethyst went back to her room hazily.

        "Is she going to be fine, dear? She didn't even object when we told her to stay home."

        "Give her some time, she is our proud daughter." Rouge trusted Amethyst.

        While Amethyst was thinking about Marmalade, she lied on her bed holding the key dearly. Unknowingly, she dozed off.

        A familiar white room.

        "Marmalade?" Amethyst called out.

        " ... " There was no answer.

        Thud.

        "What was that?" Amethyst walked towards the sound. On the floor, there was a white book. She picked it up.

        Thinking to herself, This was the book in the library, isn't it? she opened the book.

                           "A Guardian oversees every happening.
                                            To meddle or to not.
                                            To interact or to not.
                                                To help or to not.
           Go where you desire. If not, nature will decide for you.
        Your hand holds your guide. Imagine, and you'll be there.
"