Phase 28

"Oh, I'll just be reborn, I guess?" Marmalade answered lightly. "Death is not a dead end, you know? It just signifies a new beginning."

        Seeing how Amethyst was depressed over losing a friend, Marmalade added, "When you're the Guardian, you have the freedom to go wherever you desire."

        "How would I know where you are?" Amethyst sulked.

        "Whatever will be, will be. Fate works out more mysteriously than you think." Marmalade smiled.

        "Again with all the ambiguous words..." Amethyst grumbled.

        "Aah, feels good to be back in school." Finally, Amethyst was permitted to go to school. Rouge and Honey, being the sweet and protective parents they are, wouldn't let her out of their sight.

        Standing in the familiar school compound, the unfamiliar sight came into view - colours flooding in the campus more than ever before, the view she longed to see. She greeted everyone enthusiastically.

        The teachers and students were more than delighted to see her back and welcomed her with open arms. Amethyst etched the sight of her classroom that was full of classmates into her mind.

        After school, she dropped by the research lab. The supervisor and members were very curious of her present condition.

        "Let's go, Amethyst. I'll update you guys later!" Taffy said as he pushed her out.

        "Hey, we want to converse with Amethyst too! How unfair of you to hog her all by yourself." protested the members. Taffy showed a 'peace' sign and dragged her to their favourite meeting spot in the garden.

        Right after arriving, Taffy pulled Amethyst into an embrace.

        "Why are you gone for so long? We were worried sick." asked Taffy.

        "The seal has been broken. I found my purpose. I think I won't be able to stay for long." Amethyst patted his back.

        "No, why do you keep leaving? Can't you just stay by my side?" Taffy thought Amethyst was leaving school.

        "I could always visit you, since I have the freedom to choose my destination."

        "Promise?" asked Taffy with puppy eyes.

        "Alright."

        "Then, let's make some fond memories while you're still here." suggested Taffy while smiling.