CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me

BELLA ADAMS

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

5 minutes left. I shouldn't have gone to talk to the house owner now. I hope I reach for my work on time.

Oh Sweet Jesus, just this one time please help me.

I was running so fast that all the bodyguards outside the mansion were staring at me with an amused look. I then looked at my watch.

Shit!

2 minutes.

I entered the house and sighed when I reached the living room.

"FINALLY!" I shouted. A victory smile plastered on my face. I was breathing heavily. I then looked in front of me just to see two pair of eyes staring at me giving me a look 'are you crazy'.

Oh shit! He is home. But why is he home? He should be in his office now.

"Hey to both of you." I said still huffing.

Mr. Parker just shook his head and Ryan looked away from me to his Daddy dear. Mr. Parker then got up from his seat picking Ryan in his arms he came to me and stood in front of me. He then looked at his watch.

"I am on time. You can't fire me." I defended myself without waiting for him to say anything.

"I can see that. But do you always crash at your workplaces like this."

Crash?

"Oh actually I was getting late so I came running and then I saw the door opened so I came in. I am sorry." I said looking down.

"Maria." He called. Maria came out of the kitchen and stood beside me. He then put down Ryan from his arms. Then stood there with hands in his pockets "I hope you have met Miss Adams already."

Maria nodded.

Then he started giving her some orders that's when I got the chance to look at him.

Dude he is so fucking smoking hot. Those sea-coloured eyes, anyone can get lost in those then moving down to his nose so perfect, his lips are so pink, No Bella stop. Dirty thoughts shu shu.

I don't remember anything about that night whether I kissed him or not.

Okay, I know. I know. I am such a pervert.

I started thinking how would it feel if he kisses me right now. Like pulling me by my waist in front of everyone standing here then our lips connecting together. Our lips moving slowly against each other. His hold on my waist tightening pulling me closer to him, my hands roaming all over his broad back, his hands-

"Bella." A familiar voice broke my imagination. I looked beside me to see Maria calling me and signalling me to face Mr. Parker. I turned to him to see him sigh.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Stop spacing out. I don't like it." He said in an irritated tone.

"Sorry."

I really need to stop with these dirty thoughts. For God sake he has a kid.

But he is single.

No. No. No. Stop. I need to stop listening to Nanny.

"Take care of him. I'll be leaving."

I nodded. He then kneeled down in front of Ryan and kissed his forehead.

"Dad will be back soon. Take care."

Ryan nodded like an obedient child.

Aww. He is so cute.