CHAPTER 41: Staying Away

BELLA PARKER

It has been 3 days now and I am still mad at Liam. I don't think I can forgive him this easily.

But Liam, he always tries to come near me by taking advantage of Ryan's presence. He tries to kiss me and everytime he gets successful in doing that, everytime his actions are so sudden that while I try to process the situation he already does his work and then that smirk.

I want to punch his face.

Today too when I was in the kitchen lost in my work he came suddenly and made me sit up on the aisle and kissed me this time I tried to push him away but he just wouldn't budge.

I hate him.

I hate him so much.

How can he do that? Always. Always he kisses me without my permission.

He is so fucking annoying. I am so done with him.

After the lunch when Ryan went down to ride his bike, Liam was in his office and I had to talk to him. I have to ask him to stay away from me and mind his own business.

Fuming with anger I went in his office without knocking, there he was sitting on his chair and working on the laptop. He raised his gaze to look at me, then furrowed his eyebrows. He scanned my face for a moment then, the confusion on his face changed to an evil smirk. He leaned back in his chair. I stood in front of his table.

"We need to talk." I said in a stern tone.

"I am listening." He replied with the same smirk.

His smirk was making me more irritated. "Can you stop?"

"Stop what?" he asked.

Can I slap him please?

"Kissing me. Taking advantage of Ryan's presence." I said in an angry voice.

"That's my right to kiss you."

"No, it's not. You can't always kiss me without my permission."

"And why is that?"

"Because I said so." I said loudly.

He kept staring at me for sometime, then got up from his seat and came towards me, within seconds he pulled me by my waist closer to himself. I stood there shocked, his hand came to my face, slowly he caressed my cheek "Being feisty today, I see."

I tried to remove his hold from my waist but he was way more stronger than me "Liam leave me, let me go."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"I like this, I like holding you."

"But I don't like you holding me so let me go."

I tried to get out of his grip and he was just enjoying looking at me struggling. "So will you pay me 50 million dollars now?" he asked.

I stopped struggling and looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"50 million dollars. Remember the contract you signed for the marriage."

"What do you mean Liam?"

He smirked. "You didn't read it before signing, did you?"

I was confused.

He continued "One of the points on the contract was that you can't deny anything I ask for. So, if I kiss you can't deny that. Not only the kiss but anything I ask for. And if you want to deny any one of them you can simply pay me 50 million and do as you please."