CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her

For the ones who were eagerly waiting for Liam's POV here it is.... We have Liam Parker😌

And hope after reading this you guys like Liam...
*****************
LIAM PARKER

I was trying to concentrate on my work but the morning's incident kept flashing in my mind. I felt really guilty for saying those things to Bella. She was so hurt. I wanted to apologize to her but this attitude of mine will not let me do that.

After Ryan had the panic attack again last night I didn't want him to go out anywhere without me. I know Bella loves him and will protect him whatever happens but when Ryan have the attacks, no one can calm him down except me. I don't want to lose him again.

I want to give him all the happiness of this world but I also have to keep him safe from Brittany. I won't allow her to take him away from me. She was never a good mother nor will she be. It was stupid of me that I thought I could give her a chance, and that was the biggest mistake of my life. She was even ready to kill my baby when he was not even born.

Unable to focus on my work I finally decided to call Bella and ask if she has returned or not. I know it's still not the time that I given her but I can't help. I wanted to hear her voice so badly. I love it when she smiles, when she talks too much, when she bites her lip when I am around, when she tries to act feisty with me, when sometimes she acts like a child.

I picked my phone and dialled her number. I was waiting impatiently for her to pick up the call but she didn't, and it went to voice message.

Why isn't she picking up?

I tried again but again it went to voice message.

This girl!

Well how can I forget how careless she can be. She might have left her phone somewhere and is enjoying talking to her 'Nanny'.

I sighed and tried to concentrate on my work.

Then my mind suddenly went to the kiss, of that day. When I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I got drunk that night as always I do on this day since the last two years. It makes me feel horrible. It has been two years still I get nightmares every night, it's good that Bella is a heavy sleeper so she hasn't seen me yet in that condition and I hope she doesn't ever.

But something strange happened that night when I got drunk and fell on Bella. That was the first time in two years I slept peacefully. I still remember that kiss. Though I was drunk but I still remember it. Her soft lips felt so good on mine. It was wrong but still it felt so right. I didn't want to pull away from her lips. She is doing something to my heart, I tried to stop that feeling a lot of times but failed. There is something about her that attracts me towards her, and I fail to control myself from going near her.

I know last night I told her to sleep on her own side and blah blah blah. But I wasn't able to sleep like I did that night, peacefully. So when I saw her already asleep I pulled her towards me and held her in my arms. After sometime I felt her moving closer to me, my warmth was making her comfortable. She then wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly and I wouldn't deny it that the urge of kissing her all night and making love to her, grew more and more inside me and she was just sleeping unaware of my thoughts about her.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I muttered 'come in' and saw Lucas entering with a happy face. I rolled my eyes looking at him.

"Oh Liam! I missed you so much." He said in a dramatic tone.

I gave him a boring look and said "Done? Now say why are you here?"