CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby

BELLA PARKER

Okay, Bella you are a bitch.

You are the biggest bitch in this world.

You are ungrateful.

You don't care about anybody.

You know what you should probably kill yourself.

I hate myself so much!!

Here I am sitting in Ryan's room, lost in deep thoughts. Well not thoughts exactly but more like cursing myself. Why am I like this? What the fuck is wrong with me!

Confused?

I know you are. I myself is confused so fucking much. It has been two weeks now and I am avoiding Liam. I wake up late in the morning and sleep before he returns back from work. These few days Liam has been working a lot, he has some important project coming. He returns home late from work so there is no chance for him to see me and most of the times I sleep in Ryan's room to avoid all his questions.

But this is what is so annoying. I haven't seen him properly for two weeks now, this is driving me really crazy. I know I was the one who decided to not talk to him but now I am fucking regretting this. I thought staying away from him won't be difficult, I'll be able to control myself from falling for him but I was so wrong. Ignoring him is more hurtful than I thought. Maria said that due to the workload he is not eating properly, so everyday I make the things that he likes still he doesn't eat properly.

I want to go to him to comfort him, I want to relieve his stress, I want to sit with him and talk to him and share all his problems, I want to take care of him, I want to scold him for not taking care of himself but I just can't. Maybe I am being selfish by just thinking about myself, by just thinking about my feelings.

"Earth to Mommy." Ryan called snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him. "Yeah."

He slapped his forehead. "You always zone out in between of our conversation."

"Sorry. I-I was just.... Never mind what were you saying?"

"I want to go for swimming."

"Swimming? Now?"

He nodded.

I looked at the clock. "Ryan it's 7 pm. It's not the time for swimming."

"Please Mommy. In the evening the rooftop looks more beautiful."

"I know Ryan but you'll get sick if you swim at this time."

"No I won't please Mommy." He made puppy eyes.

I sighed.

This boy.

"Okay fine, but not too long."

He nodded smiling.

Changing his clothes, Ryan ran upstairs. I shouted "Ryan careful." And followed him.

After we reached the rooftop, I felt the cool wind blew. It felt soothing. I took a deep breath. Ryan jumped into the pool. I smiled and shook my head. I was about to go and sit on the couch when someone came up from under the water. I could only see his back, but I think it's pretty clear who is it. I don't need to see his face to tell he was none other than Liam Parker.

He turned around slowly then rubbed his face with his hands, his hands went further through his wet hair. He was shirtless. This is the first time I have seen him shirtless. I couldn't help but check out the Greek God in front of me. His jawline perfect, and those sea-coloured eyes could make my heart flutter by just a single glance. My eyes then travelled down to his broad shoulders, then his muscular arms. My innocent eyes then fell on his chest, making me gulp hard. His abs, though I couldn't see them properly but by what I could see, Oh Jesus! His abs look so yummy. I licked my lips.