CHAPTER 10: An Apology

BELLA ADAMS

When I reached his room I saw Ryan laying on his stomach on the bed, hiding is face and crying.

I went to him and sat on the bed beside him. "Ryan." I called him softly.

That was just enough for him, he got up and hugged me crying his heart out. I was stroking my hands over his head. "It's okay baby. It's okay."

"D-Dad never scolded me before Bee." He said while crying.

"It's okay. I am here. Dad just lost his temper he didn't mean to scold you."

"N-No I know he loves her more than me that's why he scolded me."

"No baby. Dad loves you the most. I know that." I then pulled away and wiped off his tears. Kissing his cheeks I said "You shouldn't have said that. It's wrong."

"B-But why can't I s-say the truth about her."

"You can say the truth baby, but this is not the way. You can talk to Dad about this calmly. And without calling her that b word."

He nodded slowly.

"Now stop crying. You are my brave baby right?"

He nodded.

"It's already late. I'll bring your dinner have it and just go to sleep. Okay?"

He nodded again.

I smiled and ruffled his hair "Good boy."

As I was making my way out of his room I saw Leah standing at the door. She saw me and smiled "He really likes you. I am glad he has you now in his life." I smiled.

"Can you please stay here for some time I'll just get his food." She nodded. "Thank you."

After asking Maria to serve his food I went to Ryan's room. When I reached his room he was sitting on his Granny's lap with a sad face. I went in and sat beside Leah.

"Here is your food baby." I said.

He took the plate from my hand and started eating slowly.

"Bella." Leah called I looked at her. "Ryan wants you to stay with him tonight."

"What? But I can't do that." I said.

"Come on Bella it's just one night. Ryan will be happy if you stay."

I looked at Ryan. He was already looking at me with pleading eyes.

I can't say no to him. He is already crying.

"Okay. I will stay."

Ryan gave me a small lazy smile.

He is really hurt.

After I made Ryan eat his dinner, Maria gave me my food and some clothes too, to wear for the night. After the dinner I called Nanny and told her that I would be staying here for tonight. Leah and Ryan's Grandpa went back. About Mia, well I don't know and I don't even care. I was now lying beside Ryan on the bed, telling him a story whilr tracing my fingers through his hair, so that he could sleep. But tears were continuously falling down from his eyes. Finally when he was asleep I kissed his forehead once and drifted off to sleep.

My eyes opened in the middle of the night. I looked at the clock it was 2am. I was really thirsty. I looked at the bedside table saw the jug empty. I got up from the bed and went downstairs.

When I reached the kitchen I stopped. I saw Liam sitting on the stool in the kitchen and sipping something from his glass. I looked carefully at the drink to see, it was alcohol. He looked sad. Anyways why would I care I just want water I'll just take it and go back to the room. I went in and took the bottle from the refrigerator pouring it in the jug I was going back when I stopped hearing his voice.