CHAPTER 7: Friends?

BELLA ADAMS

"W-What?" I asked in a horrified voice.

"Ya you don't have to worry I won't tell Dad." He said casually.

I sat beside him on the bed and sighed.

"When I get angry I have no control in myself. I am sorry." I said in a sad tone.

Ryan then tapped my shoulder making a face like 'I understand'.

"Can you be any more cute?" I said while smiling at his expressions.

"Let's be serious Miss Adams." He said in a serious tone.

"Serious about?"

"About Miss White."

"What about her?"

"I want her out of Dad's life. I don't like her."

"Okayy... and what I have to do about that?"

"It seems like you also don't like her-" I cut him off.

"Of course I don't. She blamed me of things that I didn't even do. Bloody bit-" I stopped.

Not again Bels.

"You want to help me?" he said.

I eyed him suspiciously "Help you?"

"Yes. I am planning to get her out of this house and from Dad's life for a long time. Will you help me?"

"And what are your plans."

"I can't tell you until you accept to help me." He said.

He is smarter than I thought.

"Fine I'll agree only if you agree to be friends with me. So will you be my friend?" I asked extending my one hand to him.

He thought for some time then shook my hand. "Okay."

"So it's a deal."

"Yep. But I have never had any friends before. What does friend do?"

Why doesn't he have friends? Who wouldn't like to be friends with such a sweetheart?

"Well I had many friends in the past but now I am umm... friendless."

"Oh." He said.

"So friends, they love each other, they never lie to each other, then they share sadness, happiness everything with each other and friends never betray each other."

He thought for a minute then said "That's it. Nothing else."

"Nope."

"I think I can do those."

"Great. But why do you hate Mia so much?"

"Umm... because she only wants Dad's money. I can see that. I have seen her real side but Dad needs to see that. I want to show that who she really is. She is fake."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

"Okay... Now tell me your plans."

"Okay!!" he said and got down of the bed and stood on the floor. Acting as if he was a teacher and I was a student listening to him.

"So there are chains of plans that leads to one another. Plan no. 1: annoying her so Dad can see the real side of her, that she is not that sweet that she pretends to be."

"Okayy... but don't you think that this plan is just too normal and umm... like I mean it could be a failure. So you got a backup for that."

"Miss Adams I always have backup plans. You need to be patient. I told you there are chain of plans." He said casually with hands in his sweat pockets.