CHAPTER 27: Confused

BELLA PARKER

Our lips were just an inch away when "Dad, Mommy."

Instantly my eyes opened. I looked from where the voice came to see Ryan standing at the kitchen door. Liam left my waist, I moved away from him, clearing his throat.

"Sorry to disturb both of you." Ryan said shyly.

I looked down embarrassed.

Shit! What was I doing? Kissing the devil. What's wrong with me?

"No. I-It's okay. Come inside. I have made something for you." Liam said avoiding eye contact with me.

"What?" Ryan asked excitedly.

Wait, he made? He just ruined everything.

"No. Ryan wait." I said stopping him from going to the cupcakes. "I'll just do the icing then you can have it. Your Dad has just ruined everything."

I glared at Liam. He glared back at me.

"See this cupcake looks perfect. Ryan see it yourself." Liam said looking at the cupcake.

"Perfect? Liam, this cupcake looks dead. Look how you have done the icing."

Ryan started laughing. Me and Liam we both turned to him in confusion. Maria too came into the kitchen, at first she was shocked looking at me and Liam then she too started laughing. Ryan sat on the stool while laughing holding his stomach.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked.

"D-Dad you both look so funny with cream all over your faces." Ryan said trying his best to not laugh.

I looked at Liam and he looked at me more like glared at me.

"I'll just finish the icing then I'll get cleaned up." I said then I stop when I saw Liam was about to say something "And I don't need your help." I said quickly so that he doesn't 'care' anymore for me.

Because of his 'care' my three cupcakes got wasted.

"I was saying that I'll go and get cleaned. I am not interested in helping ungrateful people." Liam said again with a glare and left the kitchen.

Ungrateful? Did he just call me that?

Well, you can't deny that. You are ungrateful.

Shut up. Stupid consy.

"Bloody Devil Parker." I mumbled.

When my eyes fell on Ryan he was pressing his lips tightly, trying not to laugh. I glared at him, he giggled and ran from the kitchen.

"UGH!! Everyone here is irritating." My eyes then landed on the mess that was created in the kitchen. I sighed. "I have so much work to do."

I then went back to my cupcake making.

When I was done cleaning the kitchen and making the cupcakes, I went up to the room to get cleaned up. When I came down I saw both Ryan and Liam sitting on the stool in the kitchen and enjoying the cupcakes. I went to both of them, and they just ignored me. Both of them kept eating the cupcakes happily.

"Mmm... Dad this is so good." Ryan said while moaning.

Huh! Of course, it is. After all I have made it.

I smirked internally.

"Of course, it is. After all I have made it." Liam said taking another cupcake in his hand.

Wait. What? Are you kidding me right now? I have made it.

I marched towards him and stood beside the stool, in which he was sitting "I have made them not you."