CHAPTER 35: Shattered!

LIAM PARKER

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

What have I done? These days I am really losing my mind.

Why can't I control myself in front of her? And this jealousy... Fuck!

I was in a meeting in some restaurant, when Maria called me and said that Bella, will be coming to give me the file. After finishing the meeting, I made my way to the company, but when I reached I saw Bella with some guy. She was talking to him, then he pulled her close to him. Seeing them, anger rose in me. I just wanted to kill that man.

But when I went closer to them, I saw Bella fidgeting, like she was trying to move away from him. When I heard his name from her, I remembered that he was that guy who once tried to rape her, and also who she called her best friend.

I know that she hates him, but then again seeing him holding her so close got me jealous. That was the reason why I kissed her like that, in the elevator.

I couldn't control myself and I kissed her. She was shocked by my actions, she didn't expect that. But when she bites her lips, I just lose my control. That day too and today also.

But there is just one thing that is scaring me, what if after knowing the truth she leaves. Maybe she'll not leave, she'll stay for Ryan. But what if, after knowing the truth she doesn't talk to me, what if she hates me.

I took a deep breath and rubbed my face with my hands "I don't even want to think about it."

More than Ryan needs her, I need Bella.

I need her in my life.

So, the only thing I could do is not tell her anything. I have to keep it a secret, and I will. I can't let her know anything about it.

I came out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I went and sat back on my chair and muttered 'come in'.

Asher came in. Asher is the one whom I have set up near Bella's house. He is one of my most trusted men. Seeing him I got a little tensed up.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Sir I got to know about something." He said.

"What?"

"Sir you asked me to look into the matter of Mrs. Adams and her son."

I nodded.

"Sir, this time he lost a huge amount on gambling and he had no place to hide, so he came back to Mrs. Adams."

"But why did she allow him?"

"That's because he blackmailed her."

"Blackmailed her? How?" I asked in confusion.

"He knows the truth Sir." My eyes widened.

"No." I shook my head.

"Yes Sir he does and she didn't want Mrs. Parker to know about the truth. So she let him stay with her and also gave him the money he wanted."

"Fuck. I messed up everything." I said running my hands through my hair.

Then suddenly Asher's phone rang. He picked up the call and I could tell it wasn't anything good.

He then looked at me still with the phone in his hand and said "Sir we have a problem."

"What problem?"

"Mrs. Adams."

I rose up from my seat. "What happened to her?"

He then gave me his phone, to talk to the guy on the other side.