Chapter 4

𝐹𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓁𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹.

"Virgil Earp?" Elle made her way towards the man, and so did Jack Johnson and Texas Jack.

"Wyatt?" Jack Johnson had looked at the man next to Morgan Earp,

Tall and slim, but he was built. Wyatt, had a cigar hanging out of his mouth and smirked up at Jack Johnson. His eyes squinted as the sun caught his gaze.

"Why Miss Raycroft!" Virgil said laughing. He patted her on the shoulder and held her for a moment to get a look at her. "Why Miss, you look good!" He beamed with joy.

Meanwhile, the man next to Wyatt was introducing Jack Johnson and Texas Jack to Behan. "And Miss, I'm sorry I didn't get your name?" He voice dropped with satisfaction, laced with a southern accent.

"Why how rude of me," Virgil laughed again. "This is Ellanora Raycroft, Ellanora, this is our good friend Doc Holliday."

He looked sickly pale, but didn't seem to mind as he smiled at Elle. He wore himself high and had an overconfident feel to him. Elle nodded as a hello.

"These are my brothers Morgan and Wyatt."

"Miss." Wyatt tipped his hat, Elle nodded.

"I spoke with you earlier with Marshal White." Morgan had said to Elle as she looked at her boots.

"Yes, I knew your last name sounded familiar." She stiffed a laugh.

Fred White had come over asking for the guns from Jack Johnson and Texas Jack. "Miss Raycroft?" He asked for her guns.

"Oh no Mr.White you've got it wrong." Doc Holliday spoke up. Everyone, including Elle looked at the man as he spoke. "Miss Raycroft didn't fire her gun, she's in the clear." He raised his hands as he spoke. Fred looked at Elle and nodded.

"Alright, I'll be in the Marshal's office if you need me Miss." Fred spoke and walked off down the road.

Elle looked over at Doc who was watching her. She squinted her eyes at him as she was confused. He had just defended her to the law. She snapped out of her thought when Wyatt Earp spoke up.

"So, how do you two know each other?" He asked Virgil.

Virgil and Elle exchanged a look. "Well," Virgil cleared his throat. "Ellanora got into some trouble while playing a game of poker, shot a man."

"Over poker?" Doc had asked. Elle looked at him and tilted her head.

"As if you've never shot a man playing poker?" She questioned. The three Earp brothers laughed at Doc and his expression changed.

"I shoot men in poker for a good reason Darlin'."

"And you think I shot him because I wanted too?" She questioned back.