Chapter 25

𝓐 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓸. 𝓐 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭.

"I had a thought." Turkey Creek said while the group rode to the near by town where cowboys were rumoured to be hiding.

"Humour us." Doc said stiffly.

"We need as much information out of the cowboys as possible yes? So why don't we get Miss Raycroft to get it."

Elle turned to him, "What are you going on with Johnson?"

"Cowboys love showgirls and women of the night, so why not dress Elle up as one and that way we can get information." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Man you really need to get laid." McMaster's groaned.

"You just wanna see Miss Raycroft dressed as a lady." Texas Jack said laughing.

The two men started to make fun of Turkey Creek but Wyatt's voice broke the laughing. "He's right."

"What?" Doc and Elle said at the same time.

"Johnson's right. That would work." He said turning to look back at the group.

"Hold on there Wyatt." Doc said pulling his horse next to his friend. "Do you remember the last time we let Elle go into a town full of cowboys alone?"

"Hey!" Elle said in her defence. She trotted next to Wyatt and leaned on her Ash, looking over the Doc. "I had it under control."

"He had a gun to your head." Doc said leaning over towards her.

"I'm with Doc on this one." McMasters spoke, "I'm sorry Miss Raycroft but I don't think it's a good idea."

Elle looked at Wyatt whose eyes were heavy with defeat. He was tired of this and wanted it to end. Maybe if she did do this then it would bring them closer to Ringo. Jonny Ringo was the last piece of this puzzle. If they kill Ringo, they kill all the cowboys.

"No, I'll do it." Elle said turning to the group of men. "This might be our only chance to get to Ringo."

"Now darling wait," Doc protested.

"She made her mind up Doc." Wyatt said turning to Doc who closed his mouth. He couldn't question his friend, not now at least.

"Alright, it's set then, Miss Raycroft can go into town, buy herself a nice dress, and sneak into the brothel." Texas Jack explained.

Everyone nodded in agreement, even tho Doc and McMasters hesitated, they agreed.

Once the town was just over the horizon, the group stopped to set up camp for the night, so in the morning Elle could ride in and get what she needed, come back to camp, get ready, and go back before nightfall. Once they had a fire going, and Elle was watching it flicker and burn, the plan was set in stone and everyone chipped in some money to get one dress for Ellanora.

"Get a nice dark coloured one." Turkey Creek said laughing.

"Like the one you wore to the show that one night." Doc said from across the fire.

He had been quiet since they all agreed on this plan. So when he spoke everyone looked towards him in surprise that he was contributing to the conversation.

"You looked like the devil in the pale moonlight." He said smirking.

Elle raised an eyebrow at him and narrowed her eyes. He turned away as the other men seemed to laugh at his comment, saying Elle was a devil in disguise. Killing men in the night.

Wyatt was pretty quiet though this whole thing. Ever since the shoot out at the river Wyatt had been pretty shaken up after that and seemed to be in his head a lot. The conversation he and Elle had did help a little, but Wyatt was ready for anything.

Morning came as Ellanora's stomach was in knots. She was nervous about this plan. She was worried about what happened the first time she went in alone, but this was added pressure. She would have to seduce a cowboy, get as much information from him, and kill him.

Lucky for her she was familiar with this town. Elle's father would take her here when she was a child, but she'd only been here a handful of times. The last time she'd been in the town was about five years ago. Her and Henry had to collect some supplies for the farm so they made a day trip out of it. She remembered how Henry bought her flowers because he thought she was a flower. Her beauty hidden within.

"You sure you'll be alright?" Wyatt asked cashing Elle to snap out of her thoughts.

Pulling the reins closer to her chest, she said "I'll be alright. I'm not dead yet." She chuckled. Elle nodded to the men as rode on Ash into town.

The morning air was crisp, the cool breeze brushed her and she rode closer to town. Once she reached the outskirts, she saw women and men shopping and chatting, going about their days. Ladies hung from balconies of hotels calling to the single men walking by. Their chests hanging out of their dress as their faces were painted with makeup.

Turning away from the women, she saw the brothel where she would sneak into. A women stood in the doorway with black hair, peppered with white strands. Her lips ruby red. Hanging from her lips was a cigarette. Her brown eyes locked with Elle and she stood up straight.

"Anna?" The women said from across the street.

Elle stopped Ash and looked at her for a moment. "Eliza?"

Eliza lifted her skirt and ran towards Elle as she jumped off her horse. Once the two reached each other they embraced and hugged each other. A joyous laugh escaped both of their lips, pulling away Eliza looked Elle up and town.

"My dear you've grown!" Eliza exclamation, she patted her cheeks and laughed.

"How are ya? How's Peter?" Elle asked.

"Dead but I got his money so who cares!" Eliza laughed and Elle gave her a shocked expression. "Ah don't worry about it girlie, he was an ass, but an ass filled with money." Eliza led Elle over to the building she was standing next to. "It's so good to see you again, I heard about your parents, and Henry." Her expression changed.

Elle looked down, "It was three years ago."

"Where have you been for three years? You know you could have come to me." Eliza offered. "Your mother wanted me to take care of you if anything were to happen."

"I know. I couldn't-" Elle was at a loss of words.

Eliza nodded and kissed her forehead. "Your here now, your safe and healthy. That's all that matters."

"I'm so glad to see you Eliza, but I need your help." Elle said holding Eliza's hands.

Introducing
Salma Hayek
As
Eliza Raymond

IntroducingSalma HayekAsEliza Raymond