Chapter 7

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽, 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓮. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓱.

Elle looks up and sees the three men in front of her. She bit her lower lip while trying to stay calm. Ike, leans over the table next to Morgan, Elle can smell the alcohol radiating off of him.

"Listen now, Mr. Kansas Law Dog." Ike started, leaning closer to Wyatt. "Law don't go around here. Savvy?"

"I'm retired." Wyatt spoke with no hesitation. Johnny Ringo eyed Elle and she did the same. They both knew, it had clicked for both of them.

Elle walked behind Wyatt and stood next to Doc Holliday, who on his left, was Kate holding a drink in her black laced hands. Doc stood there unamused himself, drinking the alcohol Kate had given him. Ike then threatened Wyatt again, telling him that law did not work in Tombstone. While this was happening, Wyatt was dealing the cards of which Curly Bill had played.

"Yeah, I heard you the first time. " Wyatt flipped some cards, "Winner to the king. Five hundred dollars."

Curly Bill's mouth hung open for a moment and he chuckled. "Shut up Ike." Morgan placed the money on the table and Curly Bill took it. Bill then looked up and caught the eyes of Elle.

Gasping to himself then laughing he spoke, "Well, it's the boy from saloon yesterday."

"Or should we say, lady!" Ike chimed in. Elle stuck her nose up at the men, with no expression on her face.

"Well who knew such a wild thing could turn out to be such a-" Curly Bill gestured to her all dressed up. "beautiful flower."

"You clean up good minx." Ringo said smirking at her. The three men laughed at the women.

Elle felt rage build up in here, she wanted to jump the table and shoot the men in their boots. But she didn't, she stood there, a burning need to kill the men. Doc Holliday and Wyatt exchanged a glance and then looked at Ellanora, as if steam was coming out of her ears. The girl stayed silent, she wanted to say something, but words escaped her in the middle of her anger.

"And you must be Doc Holliday." Ringo said looking at Doc.

The drunk man coughed and before taking a sip of his drink said "That's the rumour."

"You retired too?" Ringo asked, almost as if to mock the ill man.

"Not me," Doc put his glass down from his face and gave Ringo a wide eyed look, "I'm in my prime." He coughed again.

"Yeah, you look it." Ringo mumbled. He looked over at Elle who had fire in her eyes.

"Uh you must be Ringo, look Darlin'," Doc turned to Elle first, then saw she wasn't Kate and turned to the dark haired women. "It's Johnny Ringo." He drunkenly said.

"The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, What do you think, darlin', should I hate him?" He hazily looked at Kate who smirked at her lover.

"You don't even know him." She spoke slyly.

"No. but... I don't know, there's just somethin' about him." Doc said eyeing Ringo, whom had glanced at Elle again.

Elle at this point was reaching, slowly but carefully, to her small purse. She had placed her gun in it before she had left with Virgil and Allie to the show. Thankful she did, she slowly placed it in her hand, covering it with the multitude of fabrics from her dress.

"Somethin' 'round the eyes. I don't know." Doc narrowed his eyes at Ringo, "Reminds me of... me." The air became thick with tension, Doc watching Ringo, Wyatt reaching for the gun under the faro table, Elle holding her gun behind her puffy dress, everyone waited. Everyone watched.