Chapter 29

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮.

Night rolled in like the train, it's haze of busyness and drunks came creeping in as well. Missy and Elle walked the streets as the sun set.

"Miss Raymond wants us as the Osborn hotel tonight." Missy said as they turned a street corner.

All they did was flirt as men walked by. Well, the flirting was Missy, not Elle. A few times Missy told Ellanora to lighten up because she was ruining business. The problem was, Elle didn't know how to flirt.

"It's just up the road from here." Missy said as they walked the empty road.

Standing at the entrance was Eliza, leaning on the post for horses, smoking a cigarette. Once the pair approached the older lady, she threw the cigarette to the ground and stomped on it.

"Missy, go on in and warm those boys up for Anna here." Eliza said. Missy nodded and walked into the already alive bar.

"Are they here?" Elle whispered.

Before Eliza could answer a whistle came from the alleyway by the hotel. Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp emerged from the shadows and grinned at Ellanora.

"My, my," Doc said looking Elle up and down, "you did go for black."

"Ellanora you look wonderful." Wyatt said chuckling at Doc.

Elle felt her cheeks burn and tried to turn away, "thank you." She said softly.

"Are we all set?" Eliza said looking between the men and Elle.

"Me and Doc will stay in the alleyway and wait for Ellanora to come out. Elle you know what your doing?" Wyatt said looking down the road to make sure no one could see them.

"Flirt with a cowboy, get him alone, get some information and..." Elle slide her finger along her neck.

"McMaster's said that the cowboys always carry a pistol and a knife on them. Try not to use the gun, okay?" Doc said raising an eyebrow.

"I'll try not too, but no promises." She cracked a smile.

"Alright let's go, don't do anything stupid. This is my business." Eliza said pushing Elle towards the door.

" I've always wanted to dress her up." Eliza said as they watched Ellanora walk into the hotel. "She's truly beautiful."

"That she is." Doc Holliday said as he watched Elle disappear into the hotel.

Wyatt looked at her friend and saw him lost in thought. He smiled to himself and patted Doc on the shoulder, telling him to get back into the alleyway.

The hotel bar was loud, so many people filled its seats and the smell of alcohol filled the air. There was a haze of smoke in the room, making everything blurry and misty.

Men gambled their money away, while others drank their money away. A whole another group was women they paid for. Ellanora being one of them.

Calming herself, she noticed that Missy was already gone to work and flirting with a few men in the corner. Looking away from the girl, she searched for a red sash. A group of cowboys had entered town just yesterday, there had to be some in this bar.

Upon scanning the room, she saw two red sashes. Two lone cowboys sat together and eyes the girls, as if they were drooling. They nudged and drank together as one women walked by, her hips swaying back and forth. A temptation that shouldn't be touched.

Elle closed her eyes and took a breath. She had to do this, for Wyatt. For Morgan. For Fred White. For Henry. Opening her eyes she put on a sly smile and walked towards the cowboys at the table alone.