ten: "it's not pathetic if he likes you too"

Normal: Kat Torres
Underlined: Phoebe Radisson

~

"This is seriously too much. You guys are like the cutest couple ever. You're even aesthetically pleasing, which is a bonus."

"Aesthetically pleasing? What? Stop talking, Phebes."

"Just saying."

"And we're not a couple, for the bajillionth time."

"Not technically a word."

    "My point stands."

    "So what's up then, if it's not couple trouble? Your text was pretty frantic."

    "It wasn't THAT frantic."

    "You said, and I quote, 'Phoebe 911 call me now emergency' and you put that in all caps. With six exclamation points."

    "Okay so maybe I was over-exaggerating. I was just shocked, is all."

    "Just because y'all exchanged pics?"

    "Did you SEE him? He's GORGEOUS. How am I ever gonna have a chance with him when he can have anyone? God, this is pathetic. He hasn't even met me in person."

    "So?"

    "SO, how pathetic am I, crushing on this guy that randomly called me three months ago?"

    "It's not pathetic if he likes you too."

    "Yeah, and what are the odds of that?"

    "High. Girl, he likes you. Trust me, no guy would go through all the trouble he goes through just to talk to a girl he doesn't even know."

    "Or he's just really bored with his life."

    "You are the most stubborn and dense girl I've ever met, Kat Torres."

    "I know."