twenty: "you would NEVER be thinking what I'm thinking"

Normal: Kat Torres
Underlined: Phoebe Radisson

~

"She wasn't happy about it, but it's a go."

    "Really? Your mom is actually on board with it?"

    "She's not psyched about me missing a couple days of school, but if I fly out the day before the meet - Friday - then I can fly back on Tuesday. I'll only be missing the Tuesday morning class."

    "And Easton? She's okay with you doing all this for a guy?"

    "I guess. I mean, obviously she doesn't think it's worth it, but I'm staying with her instead of my dad, so I guess she's taking that as a win."

    "You didn't see her at all over Christmas?"

    "She and Dad made this deal, sort of. He gets me and Nolan for Christmas and she gets us for birthdays and Thanksgiving."

    "You know it doesn't apply to you anymore."

    "I  know. But Nolan was at Dad's, and I was... attempting to make it work with Stephanie. Plus my mom didn't even ask if I wanted to stay with her, so I didn't offer."

    "Parents of the year?"

    "Hundred percent."

    "So I just had this super crazy thought."

    "Oh, did you?"

    "Mhm. Easton is in Los Angeles. I am also twenty minutes away from Los Angeles. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

    "I think I am thinking what you're thinking."

    "Oh, I doubt that. You would NEVER be thinking what I'm thinking. But I'm thinking it anyway."

    "Okay now I'm scared."

    "No, no. Don't be scared. Just out of curiosity, what's Easton's Instagram? Twitter? Facebook? Anything, really."

    "I'm going to regret this. His Twitter account is @EastAdley."

    "Thank you! Okay, bye!"

    "Wait, what? Phoebe? Phebes? Phoebe Radisson!"