thirty: "you're getting hurt either way"

Normal: Kat Torres
Underlined: Phoebe Radisson

~

"You really love torturing that poor boy, don't you?"

    "Kind of. But I wasn't just torturing him for the hell of it."

    "Why then? You and I both know you wanted to kiss his face so bad."

    "It was only the second time we saw each other in person. We're moving so fast, Pheebs. And we're so far from each other."

    "Hon, you two are the slowest moving couple of the decade. You two spend all your time talking about making a move instead of actually making one. And as for the distance thing, there's nothing that can be done for that. But you're surviving now, aren't you?"

    "If we get together, it'll only be harder."

    "But you'll be happier."

    "I'll also be sadder."

    "The two go hand in hand, don't you think? You can only have a rainbow after a little bit of rain."

    "I don't want to be sad for three quarters of the year. Especially if he's going to be training for the Olympics. It's going to be so hard."

    "You're trying to protect yourself, Kat. I get it. But what's the use falling for someone if you keep trying to convince yourself not to be with them?"

    "I don't get hurt."

    "Kat, you're getting hurt either way. It's just a matter of if you'll share the hurt with someone who cares about you."