twenty-three: "she's falling for easton alexander adley"

Normal: Kat Torres
Bold: Easton Adley
Underlined: Phoebe Radisson

~

Just landed :)

are you sure I can't come???

I'll see you tomorrow Easton

yeah yeah

see you tomorrow

Kat turns off her phone and heaves her duffel bag over her shoulder. She only has one carry on piece, so she is able to move along fairly quickly. Her mother is waiting for her at the entrance of the airport, Phoebe standing beside her.

    "Kat!" Phoebe exclaims. She throws her arms around Kat, who laughs and hugs her friend back.

    "Hey Phebes. Hi Mom." Kat hugs her mother. "Wow, it's hot here. I totally overestimated how much clothes I needed to wear."

    Phoebe stares at the sweater and jacket that Kat is wearing in the Californian sixty degree heat. "I didn't think you were gone for THAT long."

    Kat rolls her eyes as they leave the airport, her fingers already itching to talk to Easton again. She's completely obsessed with the boy and she knows it. She can't stop picturing his face in her mind: his blond hair that flops to the side lazily; his eyes that remind her of the ocean that she tossed the baseball in five years ago; his infectious laugh that makes her doubt that anything is wrong in the world.

    She's falling for Easton Alexander Adley and she's falling fast.