fourteen: "she controls the thermostat?"

Normal: Kat Torres
Underlined: Phoebe Radisson

~

"I didn't mean to like, bite his head off. I just got so triggered."

"Come on, Kat. You can't keep getting mad at everyone who even suggests the idea of you and Stephanie getting along."

"Because it's never gonna happen. She hates me and nothing I do will change that."

"Easton is kind of right, though. She HAS seemed pretty upset these past few days. Maybe you should check on her, or at least mention it to your dad."

"What's my dad going to do? He lets her walk all over him. I've had to sleep with two comforters because she likes to keep her window open and the AC on full blast."

"She controls the thermostat? Yooo, I WISH my dad would let me control the temperature."

"That's the entire point. Stephanie is like a queen in our house."

"Even a queen needs a shoulder to lean on."

"And Easton? What do I do about him?"

"Call him. Apologize for losing your cool. He's totally into you, he won't be mad."

"He's not into me."

"Are you blushing? I bet you're blushing."

"I'm not!"

"I know you are, Kat. I know you too well."

"Okay fine, I'm blushing! I like him. He doesn't like me though and we're never even on the same side of the country."

"Hey, but you're going back to New York before he leaves, right?"

"Like six hours before, yeah."

"So meet up! An airport date! It's so romantic and perfect!"

"Airport date? Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"I don't even know if he wants to meet me in person. He seems shy about those kinds of things."

"You'll never know unless you ask him."

"I guess. Like he always says when he wants me to open up, if I embarrass myself I never have to talk to him again."

"Aww, that's so cute that he thinks you'll stop talking to him."

"He is cute."

"Hello, what's this? OTP? Yes!"

"You're insane, Phebes."

"And you're in love. Why are we staying the obvious?"

"Okay, I'll call him. Airport date. This is going to be SO awkward."