Before You Read

I just wanted to let you know, this series will include both the manga and the anime. So I will put the story in the order the way I want so it can make sense.

Also, I probably will be skipping the fullbring arc. I'm sorry, but I really don't like that arc and I just don't know why. I still can't believe it's canon. I just can't get behind it, again sorry if you actually like that arc. I will summarize it though if I choose not to do it in the future. So don't worry.

For those who noticed that I unpublished this series, it was because it wasn't going the way I wanted and I was struggling to write some scenes. But now, I know what I want to do, so it's going to be a little different. Keep in mind, I'm still getting new ideas here and there. So even after I publish a chapter, I might change it in the future. Also, if you spot any grammar mistakes, kindly let me know in the comments, thanks.

Geez, I almost forgot. I've made some character designs for the characters I made up for the story. Like I said, I'm still getting new ideas, so what you see won't be finalized, unless I say otherwise. Hopefully you like my art.

I've kept you long enough. I will be posting every tuesday also. In no particular time. Okay, enjoy my series. O(≧▽≦)O