Ch.31 Quincy & Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers

"This time...my attack will be serious."

Just before he could strike, he suddenly dodges a flying arrow. Looking towards the direction it came from, he spots someone walking towards us.

"A man with a weapon attacking two unarmed women? This isn't a good scene to walk in on..."

He stops walking once close enough. It was Uryu.

"I really dislike this sort of thing."

"You! Who the hell are you?!"

"Just a classmate of theirs...who hates soul reapers."

Forcing myself to stand against the pain, I grab Rukia and quickly run to Uryu's side. Once there, I let go and fall to my knees.

"Are you okay?" he checks on me.

I nod my head.

"I'm fine, just please...help us."

"Why are you here?"

"By pure chance, really, Rukia. Don't worry about it. Simply put it's midnight and I wanted to go to the 24/7, western clothing franchise, "Sunflower Tailor", and the closest place was this neighborhood." he answers, showing us his showing bag.

He continues as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Actually, I felt the presence of soul reapers nearby, so I had to come out... I used my brain, of course. I had to be inconspicuous, so I purposely brought this bag with me."

...He is stupid or something? That lie is pathetic.

A part of Uryu's bandages fall to the ground, revealing a new cut on his arm.

Renji had used his sword again.

"Stop yapping, four-eyes. I already asked you before, but... I repeat, "Who the hell are you?!"."

Uryu keeps his mouth shut.

"Well, if you can't reply it's all right. I'll finish you off before then."

"Hold on, Renji! These guys has nothing to do with-"

"What are you talking about? I already told you. I'm just a classmate of theirs...and I hate soul reapers."

"I don't care about that!"

"...Uryu Ishida."

"Huh? What are you talking about all of a sudden?"

"Well, since you put it that way, I should at least tell you my name. And even though you're just a soul reaper, you'll still want the name of the guy that will defeat you."

A pissy grin forms on Renji's face.

"Okay! I've decided! I'm going to kill you!"

"No! Don't do it, Renji!" Rukia begs.