Ch.30 Human Vs. Soul Reapers

I stand in front of Rukia, protectively.

"Emiko?"

"What are hot babes, like yourselves, doing out so late?" the leader, I presume, questions us.

"We were just riding around, enjoying the lovely night." I answer in a calm, almost icy, manner.

"Well, you shouldn't be alone at this time of night. You know this is the time the creeps, and bad guys come out to hunt."

"...Rukia." I whisper.

"Yes?"

"Stay back."

"But-"

"What are you two whispering about? Come on, secrets are no fun if you can't share it with everyone."

"...We'll be leaving now."

The leader grabs my arm before I could move.

"What's the rush, pretty lady? Don't you two wanna play a game with us. It's call give us everything you got on you right now."

"Unhand me you disgusting waste of a human." I ordered, keeping my calm manner.

"Waste of a human, huh? If you wanna call me that, me and my guys gotta teach you a little lesson. Don't worry, you'll live after we're done. But you'll wish that you didn't after each of us get a turn with ya."

That's it.

I send my fist right into his stomach, stunning him.

"Hey!"

"Boss!"

Taking advantage of his situation, I swing my leg and kick his into his small group of buddies. They all fall over, catching him. From the ground, they all look up at me, pissed.

"Break her legs! And take everything they got!" the leader shouts.

"Break my legs?" I repeat as I approach them, slowly.

They all freeze at the sound of my voice. It was unbelievable cold, and scary. I stop moving once I stood tall above them. All of them were shaking, but doing their best not to show it. My dark gaze will be the last thing they see.

"Your assumption of you thinking you could even lay a finger against me is ludicrous. I can expose of all of you in under a minute."

"A-A-Arrogant little-"

"Arrogant? Tell me," I say, readying my fist.

"Is it still consider arrogance if I have the skills to back it up?"

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"There." I say dusting my hands off.

The thugs' bodies lay in a pile behind me as I walk up to Rukia.

They're all knocked out, and I still get the feeling of being watched. I need to get Rukia out of here.

Grabbing her hand, I make her sit on the bike.

"Come on, before they wake up."

"..."

I get on and we drive off. While driving, I keep to my thoughts.

Why am I still getting this feeling? Is what ever watching us, keeping up with me? If it's fast, then it's not human.

I don't have the power to do anything. I don't want to be followed home either. I just need to keep driving until I run into Ichigo. He'll take on what ever it is.