Ch.37 It's Time

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Very good, Miss." Tessai praises my work. "You're a natural learner."

"Thank you, but I had to prefect this. If I didn't...it would bother me."

It's the tenth day of training. I had just finished my lessons with Tessai. Right now, I was demonstrating everything I learned over the pass few days.

"That's it, Miss. That all the medical aid I can teach you."

"There's nothing else, correct?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"...Okay. Sorry for questioning you like that. I just want to make sure I'm well prepared for the Soul Society."

"I understand, but trust me, you're more than just prepared. Your medical skills and knowledge can be compare to that of a captain there."

"Captain?"

Didn't Renji call Byakuya that or something?

Tessai opens his mouth to explain. However, the moment he does-

*Rumble*

The whole room begins to violently shake. Things start falling around us as Tessai held me close. He protects me until the shaking stops. He let's go as soon as it does.

"What are they doing down there?" Tessai thinks out loud. "You'd think we'd be use to it by now."

Ichigo and Kisuke have been undergoing some intense training the pass few days. I have no idea what they're doing because Kisuke won't let me down there with them.

Jinta once mentioned something about me killing Kisuke if I found out what he's doing to Ichigo.

I don't mind him training Ichigo. However, If he's doing any harm to him I will make Jinta's joke a reality.

"It's getting dark. Ichigo should be finishing up in a little bit. Once he's done, you two should go home and rest."

"Okay, and again..." I put my hands together. "Thank you for teaching me everything you know."

Tessai copies me and bows his head.

"Of course, Ms. Kurosaki."

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Tomorrow's finally the day.

Ichigo got his soul reaper powers back through Kisuke's training, while I learned everything Tessai had to offer. After the ten days were up, Kisuke informed us we would have to wait another seven days for him to open the gate. It's been six, so tomorrow he should be contacting us.

It's currently night time, and I'm laying down in my bed.

"So...tomorrow's the day, huh?"

I just continue staring out the window.

I...feel really nervous about entering the Soul Society. The reason being, I just don't know what to expect.

"The fear of the unknown... I need to clear my head."

Clearing my mind, my thoughts shift to another topic.

I wonder how Ichigo's doing? I've tried asking him about how his training went, but he won't answer. To be honest, he's been completely avoiding the whole Soul Society topic with me. Every time I try to talk to him about it, he would shut me down or not answer at all.