Prologue

Life, one takes for granted the fact they have it. They think nothing of it. People breath, they think, smile, feel warm and cold, and it's their normal. They expect life to last a long time, they expect it to allow them their dreams to come true, they expect it to be predictable.

Never, should anyone, take for granted the ability to live.

Life itself is cruel and unforgiving, but it's worth it, as death is not the kindness experience, nor is it the most enjoyable. Life sucks, but it's better than being dead.

Will this fix things?

Revenge

Letting my killer fall down and down to meet the death he made for me. Is it worth it? Do I really want this?

I thought I did.

But watching him fall, watching the look of pure shock wash over him, threw me off, and something about seeing my best friend fall towards his demise, hurt me more than watching Vivi forget me. This, was happening by my hand, I was killing my best friend for killing me with that horrible smile plastered across his face.

My soul shattered as I watched him fall, everything happening as if in slow motion. His hand outstretched to mine, a look of pure terror and disbelief, confusion, hurt, betrayal, shock. All of these emotions displayed in one perfect look, a look that threw me off, broke me.

As much as I wanted this, he was my best friend and I still cared about him, even as I wanted nothing more than to loathe him with all my heart.

That, look.

...

...

...

His eyes they....

...

...

...

He has no idea what's happening, does he...?