00

♡♡♡

Tomorrow, With You

100 days.

It has been exactly one hundred days since. Waking up to the warmth of her bare skin, to the sound of her soft snores (Oh, he loves it), to the scent of her body lotion (which changes every month), and to the feeling when she traces her fingers around his chest—Jimin will never stop thinking about it. 

The way when he walks out the front door, and in the first three seconds, he already wishes to come back in and stay with her all day. It's never been easy, as he knows that the first year of marriage is both the most thrilling, yet also the most exhausting.

Many people would say, the latter part isn't true. "They have no idea," is his response. In juggling work, family, and his personal endeavors such as going to the gym which his wife never enjoyed, Jimin learned that facing the troubling, 'exhausting' part of marriage starts with a spark of light.

Knowing that this spark of light remains, it's enough for the two of them to carry on. 

Yes, marriage isn't all about love, but as Jeongyeon said in her vows:

"A marriage is built by love, guided by light, strengthened by trust; we may feel wearied, or hurt but as long as we don't lose grip of our hands in the dark, we'll be safe."

Jimin does his normal routine for the day, except for when he dropped by a flower shop. "She doesn't like flowers," he remembered, still, he picks up the same kind of what he gives her. 

Baby's Breath

For an everlasting love, for looking forward to endless tomorrows, with her.

♡♡♡

Author's Note

Welcome to Tomorrow, With You!

This is the Book 2 for my previous work, Waves. So if you're new here, I suggest you read it first before you start on this. And if you're not, then hello there. I know you're waiting for this. 

First of all, I have to say that I never thought of writing a sequel to my story, knowing fully that it was partly based on real events in my life. However, I wondered if things took a different turn in my life. What would've happened? This is it. As far as I can imagine, and wish.

This is going to be a combination of fluff, angst, just sugar, spice, and anything nice. 

Also, a heads-up that it will include scenes or chapters discussing sensitive issues such as:

depression // infidelity // sexual harassment

Skip or read at your own discretion. Thank you.

Anyway, enjoy!

♡♡♡

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.